Welcome back

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Re: Welcome back

Post by Randy B » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:53 am

Big Wallaby wrote:I, too, am a member of the Crazy Club (but this one with a capital "C" :D :) I'm not sure where Randy's Crazy is located, but I am sure it's near mine, just higher on the IQ scale.

Ah, so good to finally be home. It's actually a good thing for me that SGT was down, because it gave me the time I needed to get my stuff moved into my new (extremely temporary) quarters.
If you need new-new temp quarters I carry a spare tent with me and after thu afternoon I will have plenty of room on my FtW campsite. :D:

Randy

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:56 am

If you're offering... then it's tempting... very tempting... Except we don't have a tent, much less the high-security tent we need to ditch all our stuff for the day...
I can't help but think that camping with you would be a blast...

No meal meet-ups, got it. I can live with that... although the customary Dole Whip is required...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:32 am

Stay Crazy = Stay Young. The added benefit is; people don't bother you.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:20 pm

AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... SGT is back!!! I feel like I'm back home... Where the Magic Lives!!! :)

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

bpgstudios
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bpgstudios » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:12 pm

Thank you for having the site down for a few days... I needed some time catch up on all the schoolwork I missed while on this site :p:

All joking aside, glad to be back. Man what a crazy week it's been and I'm glad I can finally sit back and read some of the crazy anectdotes on this board.
:sgt:

"Where is 21?"
-Before 22?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:57 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:If you're offering... then it's tempting... very tempting... Except we don't have a tent, much less the high-security tent we need to ditch all our stuff for the day...
I can't help but think that camping with you would be a blast...

No meal meet-ups, got it. I can live with that... although the customary Dole Whip is required...
I do have a spare tent, but it is only a two man tent so you and your mrs would have to be VERY friendly. :D: ;)

Dole Whip, no problem. Do you normally work Sundays? If not I think you would enjoy joining in with a bunch of very crazy people on sun the 14th for a fun time in the MK. We even shedule an entire meet just to get Dole Whips. :D:

BTW I will be very easy to find. I always choose the 2000 loop and my site will practically glow due to a rediculous amount of silver colored tarps. :D:

Randy

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:53 am

I am sooo happy the site is back, I went thru withdrawal symptoms waiting for it to come back. Come home after work and had to go to Board X, listen to SG's complain about dumb stuff, etc.

I'm guessing I'm hooked. Time for Darph's 12 beer program.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:31 am

Thanks to Polar for a job well done!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:30 am

Randy B wrote:Just noticed there isn't a begging smiley.
There is now. It looks like this: :beg:

Of course, to use it in a sentence requires correct smiley grammar, as: :beg: :zazu:

Zazu

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:01 pm

Zazu wrote:correct smiley grammar, as: :beg: :zazu:

Could you make one facing the opposite direction so we can beg from all sides? Of course, you could also say :beg: :wallaby: or :beg: :wombat: . However, begging the Wombat from behind does look scary. Any other wombat, and I would have to ask for an animated one of the wombat evacuating, but not for our Wombat!

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?