Welcome back

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Welcome back

Post by hobie16 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:22 pm

It's great to be back. I really missed this community. Thanks for all your hard work Polar!!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:27 pm

Woot! I was starting to wonder if I was going to be forced to go back to board x!

Actually, not really, but I did miss SGT!

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:28 pm

Polar,

From the home page I get Not Found when clicking on anything. The link in your Welcome back message does work. If it's a DNS issue then please ignore this message.

Thanks again.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:24 pm

Ahh! It's back! I was going through withdrawl. Had to spend more time on Board X than I normally like to.

Yes, I admit I spend time there. Some of the threads are interesting and I like to try to help answer questions. I avoid the majority of forums there and of the few I do visit half of them are populated by decently smart people overall. Due to spending more time there than I normally do I saw way more stupidity than I normally do.

I do check SGT before Board X and read pretty much every thread here while on Board X I read a very small percentage of the total posts.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:12 pm

LOL ...you and me both Shorty. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to start a 12 step program
Thank you Polar for updating stuff.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:13 pm

Yippee! Hi everyone! Good to have SGT back on! I too, spent some time over at Boards X, Y and Z! There was actually a stupid things guests say thread on one of em, don't recall where! But this is home sweet home! Where the REAL stupid guest tricks live and thrive!!! :D:
susi
Thanks for doing all that hard work Polar!!!! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:41 pm

vixen101485 wrote:LOL ...you and me both Shorty. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to start a 12 step program
Thank you Polar for updating stuff.
First off, THANKS POLAR, secondly.
Is that a 12 step or a 12 pack program,vixen? :confused:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:15 pm

I was going to send out a search party, I NEED this site to remind me that I am normal and the rest of the world, present company exempt, IS CRAZY.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:03 am

mechurchlady wrote:I was going to send out a search party, I NEED this site to remind me that I am normal and the rest of the world, present company exempt, IS CRAZY.
Why exempt present company?

I freely admit I am Crazy (with a capitol C). I figure you have to be crazy to be able to deal with this crazy world. The ones that can't deal are the ones that get locked up. So I figure that mental wards are full of the sane people and its us out here who are crazy. :D:

And, yes, I was also going through SGT withdrawls (not a pretty sight). I was forced to resort to reading, listening to my vast collection of Disney parks MP3s and (gasp) doing work here at my place of employment. (gets down on knees in a begging posture) PLEASE don't make me do that ever again.

(Just noticed there isn't a begging smiley. If Zazu doesn't come up with one easily I'll make one and hand it to him in a few days...in person. :D: )

Randy

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:13 am

Randy B wrote:I freely admit I am Crazy (with a capitol C).
I, too, am a member of the Crazy Club (but this one with a capital "C" :D :) I'm not sure where Randy's Crazy is located, but I am sure it's near mine, just higher on the IQ scale.

Ah, so good to finally be home. It's actually a good thing for me that SGT was down, because it gave me the time I needed to get my stuff moved into my new (extremely temporary) quarters.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?