SG or just plain Cruel

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Driver_dylan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

SG or just plain Cruel

Post by Driver_dylan » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:57 am

As many of you who know me, know that I take my dog, a Silky Terrier named Scotty, to work with me. Since he can't drive a monorail, I have had to place him in the kennel. So when I picked him up monday night, I was horrorfied to hear the plite of a young puppy we have now nicknamed Lucky. It seemed that luckeys owner thought he could skip the ten dollers it would cost to put his puppy in the kennel and instead opted to simply leave this friendly little guy locked in the cab of his F350. :eek:
Thankfully, our parking lot security was on scene quickly and with the help of OPD, rescued him from a car that had already climed to a temperture well in excess of 100 degrees. :rtfm:
How could anyone do this? It's only ten dollers for a guest, any guest, to put their dog, cat, bird, or anything up for the day, in AC.
Now I know many people don't think when they come to the parks, and believe me, I might be willing to forgive but the next part is unforgivable. They left. After spending their day in the park, they got back to their car and left without even a second thought about their dog. I wish to god in heaven that I could get my hands on these people. I would lock them in a hot car and se how much they like it.
In any event, Lucky is fine. Happy and healthy and above all, loves to give kisses and play. I guess some good came out of this, as Lucky will now be adopted by someone who will love him.
I will continue to update you on Luckys story as more develops.
Much love. DC

VISA. It's everywhere you want to be, and a lot of places you don't.

crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: SG or just plain Cruel

Post by crystal_crtr » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:14 am

I hate those people!!! It's a living, breathing, being that has feelings and trusts us to do everything that we can to protect it. Hurting an animal is as bad hurting a child. They should hang those people. I hope that poor baby gets a home where he will be loved.

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:28 am

How about if we just shoot them now?

:mad:

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:52 am

How anyone could do this is beyond me. I do hope that this SG has animal cruelity charges filed against him and Orange County prosicutes this idiot.

However, shooting him is a good idea.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:24 am

Cranbiz wrote:However, shooting him is a good idea.
Nah, shooting is to good for this guy. He should first be locked in a hot car all day in the parking lot then go to prison for a long time.

How anybody could do that to a living thing is beyond me. It is sad that somebody could do that.

This is reminding me of the kid left outside of Pirates a while back. It doesn't take a genius to know that the heat can be dangerous for children, animals, etc. especially in a closed vehicle.

I hope the guy gets arrested and has animal cruelty charges filed against him. Thankfully Security spotted the dog and was able to get him rescued.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:37 am

Cranbiz wrote:However, shooting him is a good idea.
Naw, shooting is too nice. I say we take a chapter from the book written by my ancestors on my mom's side, the Mescalaro Apache. For fun, they would take a person, tie them to a table or the ground. Then, they would put a squirrel or other small rodent in a bucket, turn the bucket over on their abdomen, and let them sit in the heat of the Arizona sun. Eventually, the squirrel would want out, and would start digging the only direction it could go... down. :twisted:

That goes for anyone who leaves their child in a car or stroller and forgets them, too. :mad:

The fact this guy didn't even notice the dog was gone, or care enough to go find out, tells you everything you need to know.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:35 pm

Thursday, August 30, 2007, 2:07 PM

Toddler left in hot car near Mountain View (CA) library
Caretaker arrested following dramatic save Tuesday afternoon

A 2-year-old girl was left in a locked vehicle in Mountain View Tuesday afternoon as temperatures climbed, police said, forcing rescuers to smash the vehicle's windows to retrieve her. The toddler was unharmed, and her caretaker was arrested following the incident.

The caretaker was later identified by police as Juhee Hong, 24, a Korean national in the United States as part of a Cultural Nanny Exchange program, one of about 130 women in the program. She was due to be arraigned at 1:30 p.m. Thursday in Santa Clara County Superior Court in Palo Alto.

According to police spokesperson Liz Wylie, the Mountain View Fire Department received a call at 12:49 p.m. Tuesday that a baby had been left unattended in a vehicle near the Mountain View Library. When rescuers arrived, they found the 2-year-old girl secured in a child seat with all the windows rolled up, sweating profusely.

Firefighters quickly smashed the car's windows to get her out. The girl was then transported to a local emergency room by ambulance.

Police waited at the vehicle for the girl's caretaker to return. When she finally did, nearly half an hour later, she was arrested and booked on charges of felony child endangerment.

The girl was given a clean bill of health, and reunited with her mother at the hospital, Wylie said.

Tuesday's temperatures reached a high of 86 degrees, peaking in mid-afternoon.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:15 pm

What is with these Idiots!!!! :twisted:

I cannot in good consience call them people.

I never left my kids in a car alone, ever. When I was out of work and needed to respond to a fire call, I had neighbors on call to quickly drop off the kids to respond. Never took them and then left them.

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:17 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Naw, shooting is too nice. I say we take a chapter from the book written by my ancestors on my mom's side, the Mescalaro Apache. For fun, they would take a person, tie them to a table or the ground. Then, they would put a squirrel or other small rodent in a bucket, turn the bucket over on their abdomen, and let them sit in the heat of the Arizona sun. Eventually, the squirrel would want out, and would start digging the only direction it could go... down. :twisted:

Well, that works for me.

Of course, there is the stake them out near a fire ant nest and pour honey on them.

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:11 pm

I have been known to be a bit apprasive, and since I'm trying to turn over a new SGT leaf, I think it's best that I don't respond about what f-ing sicko scumbag mother f-ers that did this to an animal are.

We rescue ferrets from bad homes and would probably take in any dog/cat we could if we had the room (and they promised not to eat my spoiled ass parrot), and I can't fathom how someone could mistreat an animal.

Animals are like kids to me...both need to be taken care of, with a lot of attention and love.

I can't imagine the sick mind that thought this would be "ok" to do.

Another example of why I think the gene pool needs a lifeguard...