Official SGT ADD thread

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Official SGT ADD thread

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:50 pm

I think this is the best place for this post.

I took my three year old grandson to see Ratatouille. Before the movie, a trailer for "Underdog" came on and at the end was the Disney castle logo. My grandson was so excited he said "He is a super dog! He can fwy! Hey, wook, it's Disneywand!

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by crystal_crtr » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:47 pm

I got this dog and her name is Tinka she is named Tinka because when we got her she had that smelly puppy smell and my DH said she was tinky and I said well than we should name her Tinkerbell and then like over the first weekend that we had her we started calling her Tinka-Belle like we were cool or something and then we just shortened that to Tinka and Tinka is part of my screen name on a different forum that I don't like to chat on much because the people there are stuck up and they even had a thread about how some of the moms had breastfed their babies until they were like 5 and I thought was gross and then that made me think that maybe they were some of the women that breastfeed their children out in the open at WDW and that grossed me out too so I decided that I wouldn't be participating too much on that site because those kind of people are most often closed minded and any ways I need to take the dog outside so that she won't pee in the hallway which is where she thinks she should be peeing.

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by crystal_crtr » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:49 pm

As soon as my medical insurance is active I'm getting ritalin!!!!

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:15 pm

1+1=2
2+2=4
4+4=8
8+8=16

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:35 pm

hobie16 wrote:... One day I yelled upstairs to my wife. "Honey," I said, "Let's put on our thongs and take a walk around the block!"
Everyone knows two thongs don't make a right.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:39 pm

I paid $200 and am going to be gone for 3 days

tonight the next day and the next afternoon

Bee good while I am gone. i may drve home and do dishes and shopping, not sure

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:40 pm

crystal_crtr wrote:I understood this. But what I don't understand is why someone would want to drive their $30,000 SUV under water. Won't that ruin the upholstery?
Not if you keep the windows rolled up. :D:

Randy

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:43 pm

Randy B wrote:Not if you keep the windows rolled up. :D:

Randy
and hold in the smoke from the jujubees catching fire?

<sigh> I just wish people wouldn't be so quick to judge what type of gravy a person uses.....

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:19 pm

Do we really want to know what Peter Pan Peanut Butter is made out of?

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:23 pm

Can we post random videos in this thread? If so, I'll start linking from utube.com immediately. Wait, we don't want links to utube.com, because they complain about all the hits they get because of youtube. so don't go to utube.com.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?