Official SGT ADD thread

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: Official SGT ADD thread

Post by Zazu » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:01 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I think Zazu needs to put a stop to this thread... but at the same time, it's so interesting. Please, don't.
I might stop it, but to do that I'd have to figure out *what* I was stopping, and... oh look, a pretzel! :pretzel:

Zazu

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:18 pm

Now you've done it... I want to go to Wetzel's Pretzels and get some of their yummy stuff...

I also want a churro with chocolate sauce and... Ooh hey there's no clouds in the sky! But it's Hot hot hot!

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 pm

vixen101485 wrote:I think Mcdonalds is trying to cause me to have a massive heart attack and high blood pressure but drowning the french fries in salt :eek: I cant feel my tongue

Did you know there are lots of different sorts of salts? Alton Brown on the American Food Network did a show on Salt "Eat this Rock"

Buildabear has a ghost that'll be sold for Halloween! It's cute.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

Go Wombat and VM!

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 pm

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck,if a woodchuck had a chainsaw and a bubble machine?(or a butterfly eating a pretzel?) :cool:

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:28 pm

I don't know Darph... But the real question is, how much pretzels could a woodchuck eat if a woodchuck and a butterfly were sharing pretzels with you over at DCA with Mainstreeter?

Go Wombat and VM!

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:31 pm

If a train left Disneyland heading east at 25 mph, and two turtles wanted honeycombs for breakfast, what temperature would it be in Botswanna?

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 pm

So what is the ultimate snack food to go with beer?

I was always impartial to Nacho Cheese Doritios. But that was for breakfast. I'm still up in the air about other times.

Does your snack choice change with the style of beer?

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:41 pm

Cranbiz wrote:So what is the ultimate snack food to go with beer?

I refuse to fill my stomach with unwanted things like food when drinking beer. Remember, beer has food value, but food has no beer value.

on a side note, i am a little partial to thin sliced pizza...

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:45 pm

darph nader wrote:How much wood could a woodchuck chuck,if a woodchuck had a chainsaw and a bubble machine?(or a butterfly eating a pretzel?) :cool:
I wondered about which woodchuck to upload. I figured the woodchuck chucking wood was best, but what do I know? I'm just the Smiliemeister.

So here's your new woodchuck: :woodchu2:

Zazu

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:13 pm

Cranbiz wrote:So what is the ultimate snack food to go with beer?

I was always impartial to Nacho Cheese Doritios. But that was for breakfast. I'm still up in the air about other times.

Does your snack choice change with the style of beer?
Football,(or baseball,hockey)