"Where are the bathrooms?"

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: "Where are the bathrooms?"

Post by ktulu » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:51 pm

Notatourist wrote:Voted best VIP tour in the country by the WSJ!
I'm guessing those who read the WSJ are the only ones who can afford the VIP tour :p:

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

acourtwdw
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by acourtwdw » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:40 am

I walked out of MK at DL and asked a CM where DCA is? My sister looked at me like I had completly lost it. The big letters in front of the park may indicate where it's located.

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:59 pm

acourtwdw wrote:I walked out of MK at DL and asked a CM where DCA is? My sister looked at me like I had completly lost it. The big letters in front of the park may indicate where it's located.
"MK at DL"? Huh? I know DL is Disneyland and the only thing I know of that MK stands for is Magic Kingdom but that is in Florida. Do you mean you left Disneyland and asked about DCA?

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:53 pm

Actually Shorty, Disneyland was referred to as The Magic Kingdom for years until WDW got their Magic Kingdom. So it is common to call DL that. It is the ORIGINAL Magic Kingdom.
sues

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Princess Susi wrote:Actually Shorty, Disneyland was referred to as The Magic Kingdom for years until WDW got their Magic Kingdom. So it is common to call DL that. It is the ORIGINAL Magic Kingdom.
sues
I never knew that. I've always referred to the original park as Disneyland and that is all I've ever heard anybody call it. Thanks.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Shorty82 wrote:I never knew that. I've always referred to the original park as Disneyland and that is all I've ever heard anybody call it. Thanks.
And now with the addition of DCA I have seen where they are referring to the whole group of MK, DCA and the shopping area (DTD) as Disneyland Resort (DLR) Now if they could just add an EPCOT, and an AK!!! (and change DCA to DHS!)

WooHoo! no more long plane rides!!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Yeah, now most of the time you hear *The Disneyland Resort* on the commercials and see it on all of their printed materials. It is because of the addition of DCA, DtD and two new hotels, plus now, construction is underway at the Grand Californian for DVC accomodations! They are talking of a third gate someday...we can only hope.
I heard they wanted it to be like DisneySea in Tokyo. That Park is said to be the Crown Jewel of all the Disney parks everywhere. Someday.....Ralph and I will go to Japan to see it!! Japan AND the Disney Parks there. :)
susi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:34 pm

I have to pee now after seeing the title of this. Just thot I would share.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:58 pm

vixen101485 wrote:I have to pee now after seeing the title of this. Just thot I would share.
Unnnn thank you so much!!

(too much root beer?)

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Rob562
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Rob562 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:17 am

Princess Susi wrote:Actually Shorty, Disneyland was referred to as The Magic Kingdom for years until WDW got their Magic Kingdom. So it is common to call DL that. It is the ORIGINAL Magic Kingdom.
sues

Well, on my mousepad that has the park map from the early-60's, it's referred to as "Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom: Disneyland U.S.A., Anahein, California"

When I've heard the phrase "Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom", I've always interpreted it as meaning "A Kingdom that is Magical", whereas the actual name of the park is Disneyland. (Especially when the opening dedication said "Disneyland is your land...")

-Rob