Child almost dies outside of Pirates due to SG parents.

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Child almost dies outside of Pirates due to SG parents.

Post by Shorty82 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:20 am

mechurchlady wrote:I told my mother this story and she wondered out loud how a three year old would stay in a stroller for almost an hour. Most kids at age 3 are running around. I hope they have no more kids.
I believe she was napping at first and before she woke up the sun became to much for her.

Rockies1977
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Rockies1977 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm

I haven't been to this forum in a long while and I see this article. What is going on with some parents nowadays? And, I thought, I went through such idiocies was bad enough as it was. :rolleyes:

Teddykeiko86
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Teddykeiko86 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:54 pm

While at USH, some gests would be in such a hurry to see a show that they would run up and push the stroller and let it roll the next 10 feet into the stroller parking, while they rush into the show. Forgeting their infant in the stroller. We would yell and stop them and they always came and got the child. But, when 50 people are passing by you, it is hard to notice the child left in a stroller until later. I wonder what would happen if people were really braindead inside.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:02 pm

I hope that if an SG forgot their kid in a stroller like you said--rushing into the ride, shove the stroller into the parking zone--if I couldn't catch them, I'd call security and have them waiting for the parents when they came out. I'd make sure those stupid parents got their ears barbecued good. If it turns out to be their second or subsequent time of doing that, they'd be hauled off to jail.