Even Texan Whores go on Vacation.

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Driver_dylan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Even Texan Whores go on Vacation.

Post by Driver_dylan » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:23 am

Today as I was loading trains at the monorails when a young woman came on the platform wearing what I can only disscribe as a tight simitransparent shirt with very loose dasy dukes, and cowboy boots.

There were two problems with this, One, she was old enough to have a seven or eight year old. And two, she didn't seem to see a problem with it.

I had to wonder, Is there any dress code any more?

VISA. It's everywhere you want to be, and a lot of places you don't.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Even Texan Whores go on Vacation.

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:30 am

Nope, seen that before in some way or another. How about them men in their cheap shorts that almost could be swim trunks. The fat cheeks bulging out of "shorts" and the rolls of flab undulating make you want to scream "lady halter tops have a 2 ton weight limit".

The following is not me. I prefer pink flowered drawers, lol.
http://www.iranian.com/Anyway/2003/Dece ... s/fat2.jpg

dizneeluvr
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by dizneeluvr » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:56 am

didn't you hear? they have the new fangled magic mirrors at home, so that when they look in the mirror, they see perfection. ;)

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:15 pm

So, what’s the deal on shorts? When Magnum P.I. was on TV shorts were short. Then the fashionistas came along and decided we need board shorts to get that surfers are cool deal going. Some people still liked the shorter shorts so we now had board and volley shorts.

The urban stylists chimed in with longer and longer shorts that extended to the knee, below the knee and finally almost to the ankle. If shorts get any longer, they’ll be called pants.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:26 pm

hobie16 wrote:So, what’s the deal on shorts? When Magnum P.I. was on TV shorts were short. Then the fashionistas came along and decided we need board shorts to get that surfers are cool deal going. Some people still liked the shorter shorts so we now had board and volley shorts.

The urban stylists chimed in with longer and longer shorts that extended to the knee, below the knee and finally almost to the ankle. If shorts get any longer, they’ll be called pants.
Add to that the fact that too many SG's wear their long shorts six inches too low, so the legs are already dragging the ground...

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:43 pm

And what's the deal with sandals? They're called flip flops, zorries, in Hawaii they're called slippahs, and they've also been called thongs. One day I yelled upstairs, "Honey, let's put on our thongs and walk to the beach!" My teenage daughter almost had a heart attack.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Dramamama07
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Dramamama07 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:23 pm

hobie16 wrote:And what's the deal with sandals? They're called flip flops, zorries, in Hawaii they're called slippahs, and they've also been called thongs. One day I yelled upstairs, "Honey, let's put on our thongs and walk to the beach!" My teenage daughter almost had a heart attack.
Ha! That reminds me of the time my grandmother announced that I had left my thongs by the back door. The relatives sitting in the room with me had to wonder.

My "favorite" "wardrobe malfunction" had to be the quite over weight 60-something year old woman with very big hair and sunglasses (rinestones and all!) in a very tight WHITE t-shirt with a weird multicolored bra showing in all of its neon glory. Needless to say...my then 10-year-old brother was very warped. As a matter of fact, so I was I. :eek:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:30 pm

BRWombat wrote:Add to that the fact that too many SG's wear their long shorts six inches too low, so the legs are already dragging the ground...
Add that to my list of clothing I have seen. Why do men have to wear their undies hanging over the waist band of their pants or shorts? Some people wear gang style clothing that is 20 sizes too big. Common people on only thieves need big baggie clothes to hide stuff they are stealing.

What is it with men who wear the same size of clothes for 40 years. Sorry but your belly hanging over the belt and peaking out from under your shirt is not sexy. I hate seeing butt cracks that peer out from low rider jeans. I now picture Zazu accidently dumping his soda into those pants.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:27 pm

mechurchlady wrote:I now picture Zazu accidently dumping his soda into those pants.
Only if the pants are big enough to spill my coffee. :coffee:

Zazu

dizneeluvr
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by dizneeluvr » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:19 am

I hate seeing butt cracks that peer out from low rider jeans. I now picture Zazu accidently dumping his soda into those pants.

Those butt cracks can also be known as "coin slots". drop a quarter in and see what happens. :twisted: