Quiz to see if you're a stupid guest

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
PirateGirl
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Quiz to see if you're a stupid guest

Post by PirateGirl » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 pm

I made this little quiz to determine whether or not you're a stupid guest. Now all we have to worry about is whether they'll tell the truth on this quiz. Probably not. :rolleyes:

You see a sign that says no heelies in the park. What do you do?

A: Happily leave your heelies at home. Someone could get hurt! Afterwards you'll throw them out too. Why on earth do you own a pair?
B: Grumble under your breath as you take out the wheels.
C: Aw, screw it. You payed good money to be here. The shoes weren't too cheap either. You'll do whatever the hell you want. *I hope you fall and crack your head open!*

You have to wait ten minutes in order to ride Space Mountain. And you have an Fast pass too. What do you do?

A: Sing a little song to yourself to pass the time. Hey, maybe you can get the kids behind you to join along.
B: Keep checking your watch every five seconds while tapping your foot impatiently.
C: Ten minutes?! But this is a Fast pass! You argue with the cast member and try to push past them in order to get on the ride.

Your kid isn't tall enough to ride that really exciting attraction they really wanted to go on. What do you do?

A: Offer to go on the merry-go-round with them as many times as they want. Then ask them if they want some ice cream.
B: Try to ask if your kid can go on just this one time. When that doesn't work, sigh and head towards the spinning teacups.
C: Argue with the cast member saying how your kid has been on this ride before and they can ride it again. Then try the guilt card by saying he really wants to go on. *What's more important? A ride, or your child's life?*

Your kid is not allowed to climb a certain statue in the park, yet he still views it as a jungle gym. What do you do?

A: Tell him to get down this instant.
B: Take a picture first, then ask him to please come down.
C: Ignore your child's behavior, then yell at the cast member when he tells your kid to climb down.

The store you wanted to shop at is closing for the night. What do you do?

A: Oh well. You'll just have to come back tomorrow.
B: Try the door for a few minutes then sigh and walk away.
C: Try pleading with the cast member saying you only want one thing. Then argue at them when they refuse to let you in.

Your kids want to eat at Cinderella's Castle. What do you do?

A: Make reservations a week in advance and show up on time.
B: Make reservations the day before. And show up a few minutes late because you got lost.
C: Just show up making no reservations whatsoever and get into a shouting match with the host when they tell you they can't seat you.

You want your picture taken with Donald Duck. What do you do?

A: Say hello to Donald, make pleasant conversation with him while your sister gets the camera ready, then smile and thank Donald.
B: Say hi to Donald and fiddle with Donald's tail feathers while your sister gets the camera ready, smile and wave bye to Donald.
C: Go up to Donald, demand a picture, yell at your sister for taking too long with the camera, smile while putting bunny ears behind Donald, then leave. You also get mad if you can't find Donald because he went on break. *Hey! Be nice to Donald! He's taking time to pose for your picture!*

You see a chain across the door of an attraction you want to go to, forbidding anyone to enter. What do you do?

A: Shrug your shoulders and leave.
B: Swear under your breath while walking away.
C: Oh come on! The only reason you're here is for this particular attraction. You slip under the chain and get mad with the cast member when they remove you from the attraction.

The train ride your on specifically states that you are not allowed to get off while it's in motion. But then, your hat flies off your head and lands on the tracks. What do you do?

A: Leave it. No hat, no matter how fashionable it may be, is worth your life.
B: Groan and mutter under your breath how it was your favorite hat.
C: Leap off the moving train to retrieve your hat. It cost you $50 and there's no way you're letting that money just go down the drain like that! *I hope the conducter backs up the train over you or just runs over you the normal way.*

Results

Mostly A's: You are a polite and considerate guest. Not only have you made the cast member's day, but everyone else's day as well.

Mostly B's: You're an average guest. You don't disobey the rules (much) but you don't really stand in line with a smile either. How about being a little more polite to the cast members?

Mostly C's: You are a stupid guest. You disregard the rules, argue and debate with the cast members, and make everyone's day miserable. I hope they kick you out!

~Why is the rum always gone?

~Whoever said, "Dead men tell no tales" have obviosly never worked as a forensic investigator

~Savvy?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Quiz to see if you're a stupid guest

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:33 am

I normally would have gotten all A's on the test but had to have some fun so I got all C's. I know how to be a stupid guest except when I am actually one then I forget to not be one.

PapaMouse
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by PapaMouse » Thu May 03, 2007 3:04 am

PirateGirl wrote:Mostly B's: You're an average guest. You don't disobey the rules (much) but you don't really stand in line with a smile either. How about being a little more polite to the cast members?

You're an average guest. You don't disobey the rules but you don't really stand in line with a smile either. You expect to be able to enjoy your vacation without being power driven by CM's especially since you HAVE been obeying the rules.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu May 03, 2007 7:46 am

WOW!!!! I got mostly A answers and some B answers as well, Hey I'm not perfect! BUT I do respect Disneyland CMs and try to make their day BETTER, not worse! Huzzah fof the CMs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu May 03, 2007 8:06 am

Woohoo! I got mostly A's and a couple B's!!!! :sparky:
Hey, I'm not perfect like my husband who got ALL A's (note sarcastic tone directed in hubby's direction) :barf:
I might whine a little if a ride is not open, but I do NOT take it out on the CM, It is not their fault! And I am a little impatient in lines, but again I don't treat the CMs with disrespect, that I save for my dear sweet perfect :trophy: hubby ;)
But, we always treat the CMs with the utmost respect and try to make their day better. "Always leave em laughing" is a good philosophy to have! :hysteria:
Sues

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu May 03, 2007 8:23 am

I entered Post #4 and my computer had a brain fart and the post did not show up and so I posted again, then my computer coughed and the screen came back and now the darn first post #4 is there. AAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!! I am a stupidguesttricks stupid poster! Waaaaahhhhh No! :( Tell me how to delete post #4 someone, please!
Now I gotta go call "Geeks on call" to spank my computer!!!!! ;)
Just so they do not leave their cell phone in film mode while I am taking a shower...anyone see that news story a couple weeks ago, (true news story!) Yikes there are freaks amongst the geeks!!!!!

CycloneMan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: DAK
Department: Ops
Position: Coordinator

Post by CycloneMan » Thu May 03, 2007 11:40 pm

Mostly A's: You are a polite and considerate guest. Not only have you made the cast member's day, but everyone else's day as well.

But I will admit, there were two B's.

-Dainan

svickersart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by svickersart » Mon May 21, 2007 11:56 am

I had to throw the B in on the last one, I hate losing a hat. You see a sign that says no heelies in the park. What do you do?

A: Happily leave your heelies at home. Someone could get hurt! Afterwards you'll throw them out too. Why on earth do you own a pair?
C: Aw, screw it. You payed good money to be here. The shoes weren't too cheap either. You'll do whatever the hell you want. *I hope you fall and crack your head open!*
A I wouldnt own them.

You have to wait ten minutes in order to ride Space Mountain. And you have an Fast pass too. What do you do?

A: Sing a little song to yourself to pass the time. Hey, maybe you can get the kids behind you to join along.
B: Keep checking your watch every five seconds while tapping your foot impatiently.
C: Ten minutes?! But this is a Fast pass! You argue with the cast member and try to push past them in order to get on the ride.
A Talk to everyone in line

Your kid isn't tall enough to ride that really exciting attraction they really wanted to go on. What do you do?

A: Offer to go on the merry-go-round with them as many times as they want. Then ask them if they want some ice cream.
B: Try to ask if your kid can go on just this one time. When that doesn't work, sigh and head towards the spinning teacups.
C: Argue with the cast member saying how your kid has been on this ride before and they can ride it again. Then try the guilt card by saying he really wants to go on. *What's more important? A ride, or your child's life?*
A Kid swap maybe.

Your kid is not allowed to climb a certain statue in the park, yet he still views it as a jungle gym. What do you do?

C: Ignore your child's behavior, then yell at the cast member when he tells your kid to climb down.
A Apply a little hand to butt action to remind him he has some manners.

C: Try pleading with the cast member saying you only want one thing. Then argue at them when they refuse to let you in.
A O boy, I get to come back tomorrow.

B: Make reservations the day before. And show up a few minutes late because you got lost.
C: Just show up making no reservations whatsoever and get into a shouting match with the host when they tell you they can't seat you.
A I like to arrive a little early and check in.

A: Say hello to Donald, make pleasant conversation with him while your sister gets the camera ready, then smile and thank Donald.
B: Say hi to Donald and fiddle with Donald's tail feathers while your sister gets the camera ready, smile and wave bye to Donald.
C: Go up to Donald, demand a picture, yell at your sister for taking too long with the camera, smile while putting bunny ears behind Donald, then leave. You also get mad if you can't find Donald because he went on break. *Hey! Be nice to Donald! He's taking time to pose for your picture!*
A I would make sure the camera is rready myself, there are others waiting.

You see a chain across the door of an attraction you want to go to, forbidding anyone to enter. What do you do?

C: Oh come on! The only reason you're here is for this particular attraction. You slip under the chain and get mad with the cast member when they remove you from the attraction.
A Come back later

The train ride your on specifically states that you are not allowed to get off while it's in motion. But then, your hat flies off your head and lands on the tracks. What do you do?

C: Leap off the moving train to retrieve your hat. It cost you $50 and there's no way you're letting that money just go down the drain like that! *I hope the conducter backs up the train over you or just runs over you the normal way.*
A and B I only wear Disney hats so I guess I would have to buy a new one.

Results

Mostly B's: You're an average guest. You don't disobey the rules (much) but you don't really stand in line with a smile either. How about being a little more polite to the cast members?

Mostly C's: You are a stupid guest. You disregard the rules, argue and debate with the cast members, and make everyone's day miserable. I hope they kick you out!

svickersart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by svickersart » Mon May 21, 2007 11:57 am

You see a sign that says no heelies in the park. What do you do?

A I wouldnt own them.

A Talk to everyone in line

A Kid swap maybe.

A Apply a little hand to butt action to remind him he has some manners.

A O boy, I get to come back tomorrow.

A I like to arrive a little early and check in.

A I would make sure the camera is rready myself, there are others waiting.

A Come back later

A and B I only wear Disney hats so I guess I would have to buy a new one.

Results

I had to throw the B in on the last one, I hate losing a hat.

Klo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Klo » Mon May 21, 2007 2:34 pm

No B's or C's. :D: