What do you mean you have no iced expresso?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Pretty_in_Punk_Chick
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

What do you mean you have no iced expresso?

Post by Pretty_in_Punk_Chick » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:40 am

So, about a week ago or so, I was on the Cappo cart in DCA and a lady walks up to the cart. Mind you, five minutes onto that cart as a changeover and I burn myself with a super hot latte. So anyways, this lady asks me" Do you have an iced expresso?" And I'm thinking to myself, ok, an expresso, if any of you know, is a very small compressed but strong dosage of coffee. I kindly reply, "i'm sorry mame, but we dont." So she does her little shrug and sighs about the injustice of the fact that we do not serve iced expressos on Cappo. So, she askes if we sell iced lattes, at which I tell her, yes, despite the fact she had been staring and reading the sign that said speciality iced drinks, that including an iced latte. Well, she then gets angry and bitchy and demands to know what is in an iced latte. I answer expresso and milk. She continues her attitude sighs and says "well, you have that but you dont have an iced expresso." And I reply, no, I'm sorry, we dont." She says fine, i'll take an iced latte." so I make her one and while I'm making her drink, she bitches and moans and pretty much calls me an idiot to her husband in front of me and my extra. Ok..first of all, I hate guests who think they are special and that Cappo is Starbucks. Second of all, if you are going to bitch at me, bitch at me, not in front of me to your husband and act as if I cant hear you....People..grr..thank goodness I am mostly stocking and steward nowadays.

Kim-Chi owns

Morrigoon
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Morrigoon » Mon Jul 28, 2003 5:02 am

Lemme guess: you have a premixed jug of the stuff? Did you try to explain that to the <bleep that rhymes with sit>-for-brains?

There are no stupid questions.... only stupid guests.

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:44 pm

Did you have ice on the cappo cart?

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

tabacco
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tabacco » Mon Jul 28, 2003 5:45 pm

Guest: I want an iced espresso!
You: [Bend down, put some mud from a planter in a cup, add ice] Here you are ma'am. Be careful, it's strong stuff!
Guest: [Pays money]
You: [Take break early]

Fritter
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Fritter » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:41 am

cappo carts need to go to HELL.

I despise coffee drinkers as a whole because I just get a nasty attitude from a LOT of them. *uhh..errr, no offense to anyone here though*

*standing at the cotton candy cart in front of the castle*
Guest: One hot dog please.
Me: "........."

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:59 am

Dude, Coffee's good though.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

SwtKissez
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SwtKissez » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:38 am

LOL, i sold an iced expresso today at Cappo. :lol:

"I should have told you everyday since I met you that I love you" Will Turner...everyone now: "awwwww!"

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:36 am

Yea it's easy Esspresso + Ice = Iced Esspresso!!!! very good i might say when added to a free fountain coke. Yes I experimented during my time at the train.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

Pretty_in_Punk_Chick
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Pretty_in_Punk_Chick » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:32 am

our cappo cart is a lil more complex than dl-odv's cart, which is nice, and ya, I just was like...ok..if she had told me how to make it, I prolly would've, but I dont help guests who dont help themselves. as for the bakery, ours is all the way in the front, and our cappo cart is smack dab in the middle..haha...makes for fun times.

Kim-Chi owns

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:37 pm

Fritter wrote:I despise coffee drinkers as a whole because I just get a nasty attitude from a LOT of them. *uhh..errr, no offense to anyone here though*

ROFLMAO!!! I hate coffee!!! I've had two sips in my entire life and hated both of them. If you have to acclimate yourself to any sort of drink, it may as well be Dom Perignon! 8) In our household, if ya want caffeine, ya get it from a soda can... :lol: