Dude, There Are Children Around, I Am Embarrassed For You!

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: Dude, There Are Children Around, I Am Embarrassed For You!

Post by Zazu » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:32 pm

Main Streeter wrote:
mechurchlady wrote:I wonder if Zazu would like to come to Disneyland as a guest and breed in the Tiki Room.
Never ends does it Zazu?
<sigh> Not yet. One keeps wishing on a star ... that some day it will fall from the sky and splatter somebody....
Animal magnatism? :hysteria:
Probably not. You'll note that she didn't volunteer to breed *with* me....
Let us know if we should plan a M&G. :D: ]Depends, does "M&G" stand for "Mock & Gloat"?

Y'all can forget it. Mrs. Zazu just walked by and suggested that such an event was rather less likely than the entire cast of the Walt Disney Company signing a petition to bring back MikeE ....or words to that effect....

Zazu

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:48 am

hobie16 wrote:Could the Tiki Room music replace Bolero as the best music to boink to? I always prefered The William Tell Overture otherwise known as the theme music to the Lone Ranger television show.
I never thought about ME being the one yelling 'ole ole!'

I do have a collection of Disney cd's on my cd rack, I'll have to ask the wife which one she prefers :D:

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:08 am

Zazu wrote:<sigh>
Probably not. You'll note that she didn't volunteer to breed *with* me....
If I was going to breed with a cast member it would be in the caboose with that handsome conductor that looked like Nathan Lane. That or maybe with Tarzan in the Treehouse. Sorry but I am not into interspecies dating.

Funny thing is I was wishing the star would fall on Michael Eisener, was that who you were thinking of Zazu?

There have been men in my life whom would be best suited to breed in It's a Small World. There have been a couple cheapskate who would have loved for me to giggle and think that the Mark Twain was a cruise ship.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:38 pm

hobie16 wrote:Could the Tiki Room music replace Bolero as the best music to boink to? I always prefered The William Tell Overture otherwise known as the theme music to the Lone Ranger television show.
The best is the theme to "Spongebob Squarepants." Or is that just me?

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:57 pm

BRWombat wrote:The best is the theme to "Spongebob Squarepants." Or is that just me?
I vote for "just me". I hate that little perverted cartoon thingy.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:19 am

Actually hobie,someone 'has' used the William Tell Overture for a "interlude". ;)
Watch the movie A Clockwork Orange. :twisted: (great flick,yes I know,I like weird movies.for sure,NOT one for churchy to watch) :rolleyes:

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:41 pm

I was thinking the same thing about "A Clockwork Orange." After seeing that movie, I will never think the same way about the William Tell Overture, Singing in the Rain, or Ode to Joy. :eek:

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Kwahati
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Kwahati » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:16 pm

Wow...The WT Overture just seems like so much to live up to in terms of...uh...intensity of intimacy. I was thinking my votes for disney stuff to set moods, I think I could try the music from fantasmic or illuminations. Both are great for the lack of much of a time constraint (Fantasmic gives you 45 minutes including the exit music, right? That's about enough time for me to go on the E-ticket ride twice!) and both have some nice melodic and dynamic changes throughout the songs...

Although my favorite happy-fun time song of all time is definitely Bolero! Although a close, and more often used, second is the version of Minuet from the end of Moulin Rouge...

Oh, and of course, there's always anything techno! Happy 2B Hardcore, ToyBox, Aqua, Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method, the new Blaqk Audio record... It's all got good beats that are powerful enough that even the guys with no rhythm can keep up! :club:

Yo, it's one universal law but two sides to every story
Three strikes and you be in for life, manditory
Four MC's murdered in the last four years
I ain't tryin to be the fifth one, the millenium is here.
- Mos Def Mathematics

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:26 pm

Kwahati,try the Blue Danube..Headphones,dark,with eyes closed. A slight 'buzz' on. Makes Bolero sound like a polka.

june1st1997
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by june1st1997 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:33 pm

I've always found the soundtrack for the Haunted Mansion... inspiring.