dusted guests...

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

dusted guests...

Post by BirdMom » Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:15 pm

Seeing the post about grad night kids doing drugs (big surprise) reminded me of something that happened years ago. I was interviewing for Ambassador when I was told this story by a fellow interviewee - a girl who played Snow White in the character dept.

Anyways, she was in costume on the guest side of Lost Children, which of course is in the same building as CFA. On the employee side, security had a guy strapped down to a bed while they waited for Anaheim P.D. to come in and arrest him for being under the influence. He was supposedly on angel dust. For some reason, the guy got agitated and he broke out of the straps and tackled the two guards that were watching him. He then ran into lost children and proceeded to wrestle Snow to the ground in front of all these already traumatized kids. Of course, they all started screaming and crying, then security came running in and tore the guy off of Snow. This guy then fought with the two guards as the hostess is frantically calling for backup and manages to knock them both down again before running back out the back door to the backstage area. During this time, Snow and her lead followed them out the backdoor just to see what the hell was going to happen next...the guy ran up the ladder by the outdoor break area and he's running over the Main Street rooftops. In the meantime, he's started to tear his own clothes off. So they have a few D/L security rent-a-cops, along with the two Anaheim P.D. officers who finally arrived and it took several guys to subdue this one guy whose dusted out of his mind, but not before he's run all over the Main Street rooftops in full view of the guests, buck naked. :shock:

I always wondered what happened to him afterwards...

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:34 pm

Holy-Freakin-Crap... :shock:

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Sat Jul 26, 2003 7:54 pm

Beware of the retarded guest high on angel dust!!!

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."