MEGS Managers

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Guest Relations King
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

MEGS Managers

Post by Guest Relations King » Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:49 am

For those of you who are current Cast, who is your favorite manager, and why? Who is your least favorite and why?

- GRK

(Hey, it's something to talk about!)

My buddy left his job at Universal and fled in exile as a neanderthal to live in the Cayman Islands....He's cut himself off from all technology. He sends his stories in Aramaic on crayon written 3x5 cards sent by pigeon.

tabacco
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tabacco » Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:54 pm

I used to really like Ingrid and Craig. Dunno if either of them is still there.

Janet was cool, too, although I know she's gone.

tourbunny
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tourbunny » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:02 am

urgh, MANAGEMENT,even the word makes me wanne.... managers are not ment to be popular when they tell you it's better show to have cm's pass out and have excessiv sweat dripping down their forehead the get a #$@#$ fan on the lost and found counter because it "BAD SHOW"
the same ones that promise 6 times passing you buy your location to get you water because your skin is already flaking off your face and by the end of your shift you have bought your own water from the cafeteria.
oh i have endless stories of why noone is my favorite manager and GRK you should know that because you have to endure the same people around you day in and day out.

i know you are an idiot but can you try not to be so stupid?

Guest Relations King
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Guest Relations King » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:53 am

I like Russell the most. I guess I don't have too many complaints, cause if I don't get what I want from the leads, they'll know I'll go to a manager and get what I want. :D

My buddy left his job at Universal and fled in exile as a neanderthal to live in the Cayman Islands....He's cut himself off from all technology. He sends his stories in Aramaic on crayon written 3x5 cards sent by pigeon.