The Eighth Circle Of Hell is reserved for Thieves, Cons, and Internet Spammers

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Wizard69
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: The Eighth Circle Of Hell is reserved for Thieves, Cons, and Internet Spammers

Post by Wizard69 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:00 pm

What about those who post all the time and have been longtime users?

Oasis Chipmunk
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: The Eighth Circle Of Hell is reserved for Thieves, Cons, and Internet Spammers

Post by Oasis Chipmunk » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:29 pm

But that kinda sucks for those like myself who prefer to lurk with access. I have a lot of stories I could throw out there, but would prefer not to. I enjoy reading about everyone else's experiences without having to add my .02.

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:52 am

:click, wheeze, pop, beep: I'm not a bot, just the resident psycho.

But seriously, I think you have done rather well with keeping the idiots with their spam armor away from our playing field.

Damn, now I'll really have to work at getting my Jabberjaw status. Then no one can call me a slacker...right, right?

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:28 am

[thinking] Hmmm... should I change the "custom user title" in my profile to "Nahtabot"...? [/thinking]

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:56 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote:I'm not a bot, just the resident psycho.
Damn, now I'll really have to work at getting my Jabberjaw status. Then no one can call me a slacker...right, right?
LDC, I qualify for psycho MORE than you do! :D: :eek: Wish you would get your Jabberjaw status, however, those two will still call you a slacker or..... ;) You know how they are. LOL

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:07 pm

MS have you met LDC yet? Major Psycho there. But we love her for it! :p:

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:22 pm

CujoSR wrote:MS have you met LDC yet? Major Psycho there. But we love her for it! :p:
Cujo, not actually. Only know who she is. Still don't think LDC can qualify as a REAL psycho. She quit Disney. Proves high level of thinking & being to me. :D: Major Psychos are the salt of this sight. ;)

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

inkstainedpsyche
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by inkstainedpsyche » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:06 pm

Polar33 wrote:Don't worry, users with a well established posting history are safe. This will primarily only affect those with low or no post counts.
Uh-oh, I'd better start upping my post count. Hmm...too bad you couldn't see that I've been lurking here for years.

:::puts thinking cap on, trying hard to think of things to write:::

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:52 pm

Polar, U R THE BEST! :trophy: You take care of this site & us so well + work many hrs. When do you have time for a life? :confused: Oh, stupid comment. CMs @ DLR have no life. :( Thank you for the hard work so we can all play. :) Can't forget Cujo, Zazu, Lady. You guys make this site great too! :hi5: Best site on the www!

Scott45
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Scott45 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:49 pm

Hey Cujo,
I gave that Pimpin' Pooh shirt to my older brother for Christmas, couldn't get him to wear it to the Magic Kingdom as we got our pictures taken with Pooh and Tigger. :D:

Scott45
no bots here, too lazy to be a bot