Leftcoaster heads South...to WDW

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: Leftcoaster heads South...to WDW

Post by Zazu » Fri May 11, 2007 4:24 pm

WLStephanie wrote:I couldn't manage to get Zazu to limbo....
Hey, I already work for Disney! How much lower do you want me to go?

Zazu

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat May 12, 2007 2:51 am

mechurchlady wrote:Where are the pictures, the ones that are allowed on the internet will do.
Churchy's right,we want pics.

(this from the same man who 'cannot' figure out how to send pics hisself). :rolleyes:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat May 12, 2007 7:16 pm

darph nader wrote:we want pics.
(this from the same man who 'cannot' figure out how to send pics hisself). :rolleyes:
This is no lie!! After 10 lessons & 4 different methods teaching Mr. darph how to send pics I still get nothing. :confused: I did forget to tell him to put film/memory stick/card in camera, yet sending pics isn't darph's strongest trait. :rolleyes: Wonder he's even able to post a link here. :p: ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun May 13, 2007 10:59 am

I have my almost 2yr old grandson to help me with that. ;)

If you ever get a post that reads,h9^7*1/'fp34=$n()<:Q,you know 'sport' has been on the computer again. :rolleyes:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sun May 13, 2007 11:20 am

I now wonder if the real reason there are no pictures is because of the adult nature and/or Embarrassing moments.

bpgstudios
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bpgstudios » Sun May 13, 2007 2:42 pm

Leftcoaster mentioned to me that after the WDW was another destination, so it may be a while before he's back.

Plus, I don't think too many of us want the mouse to know exactly who we are ;)

"Where is 21?"
-Before 22?

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon May 14, 2007 2:44 am

darph nader wrote:If you ever get a post that reads,h9^7*1/'fp34=$n()<:Q,you know 'sport' has been on the computer again. :rolleyes:
Put Sport on darph!!! You need all the help you can round up. :D: A 2 yr. old's post "just" might make more sense than yours. ;) :p: Bet he can fax. HA HA!!

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue May 15, 2007 6:08 pm

[quote="bpgstudios"]Leftcoaster mentioned to me that after the WDW was another destination, so it may be a while before he's back.

Plus, I don't think too many of us want the mouse to know exactly who we are ]

Yes, sorry gang. I did meet bpgstudios on Tuesday. Unfortunately, my wife and I had an 8:25 am flight out of Orlando on Wednesday morning, and we needed to be back in the room rather early in order to repack, and be ready for the next morning. As it was, we got up at 4 am to get dressed, check out of the hotel, drive back to the airport, return the rental car, go to the ticketing counter, go through security, and finally get to the gate.

Yes, we ended up being early, but being in rather unfamiliar territory, discretion is the better part of valor.

I hope that we were not SG's during our visit to WDW. Unfortunately, we did notice several SGTs that I will write about in a trip report, if that is okay with the moderators here. :) But, I am traveling again myself Thursday and Friday, so the TR may have to wait until next week.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Tue May 15, 2007 9:55 pm

[quote="Main Streeter"]Put Sport on darph!!! You need all the help you can round up. :D: A 2 yr. old's post "just" might make more sense than yours. ]

Yes,it's sad isn't it? Oh well 'some' day. :rolleyes: