Leftcoaster heads South...to WDW

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
bpgstudios
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Leftcoaster heads South...to WDW

Post by bpgstudios » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:05 pm

ktulu wrote:Is it really a party if there is just one of you?
You know I always thought the same thing...Noticed it first at Tower of Terror when they asked for single travelers.

"Where is 21?"
-Before 22?

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:39 am

There's another good slogan for an SGT t-shirt.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:44 am

Hey. If you can't party with yourself,who can you party with? :D:
(this is from a former bachelor) :rolleyes:

WLStephanie
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by WLStephanie » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:31 pm

Left, do you not like Polynesian food or do you not like the food at Ohana? Seriously, our faire is pretty normal if you haven't tried it. Even picky little kids eat well. You get warm wonton chips with peanut sauce, chimichurri sauce, and harissa sauce, a salad tossed in a honey-lime dressing, honey corriander chicken wings (think sweet, mild bbq terriyaki flavor), sweet and sour peel and eat shrimp (the sweet and sour is very underwelming), maui scalloped potatoes (just yummy cheesy potatoes like everyone else makes... they are awesome), mixed veggies (pea pods, onions, peppers, celery, etc), marinated beef, asian barbequed pork, mesquite grilled turkey, and pineapple glazed pork sausage off of the fire pit, followed by pineapple coconut bread pudding ala mode with bananas foster sauce. Literally, I've had one table of people who couldn't find enough food that they liked to fill them up. And they were pretty "interesting" folks to begin with.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:30 am

WLStephanie wrote:Even picky little kids eat well.
ROFL, Steph rather put you in a corner left. :D: Heck, the menu sounds so good I'll fly out & take your spot left. Go try it, or just order a pine float. ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:23 am

WLStephanie wrote:Left, do you not like Polynesian food or do you not like the food at Ohana? Seriously, our faire is pretty normal if you haven't tried it. Even picky little kids eat well. You get warm wonton chips with peanut sauce, chimichurri sauce, and harissa sauce, a salad tossed in a honey-lime dressing, honey corriander chicken wings (think sweet, mild bbq terriyaki flavor), sweet and sour peel and eat shrimp (the sweet and sour is very underwelming), maui scalloped potatoes (just yummy cheesy potatoes like everyone else makes... they are awesome), mixed veggies (pea pods, onions, peppers, celery, etc), marinated beef, asian barbequed pork, mesquite grilled turkey, and pineapple glazed pork sausage off of the fire pit, followed by pineapple coconut bread pudding ala mode with bananas foster sauce. Literally, I've had one table of people who couldn't find enough food that they liked to fill them up. And they were pretty "interesting" folks to begin with.
Hi Stephanie! :) We've never tried Ohana. I am a picky eater, but with the way you describe the menu, we'll try it. :) I'm not into seafood, but the turkey, pork, beef, and sausage sounds good.

>>MS: You could still fly out and join us all. I'll buy you a pine float if that'll get you to make the trip. ;)

Thanks! *waves

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:08 am

[quote="leftcoaster"]I'm not into seafood
>>MS: You could still fly out and join us all. I'll buy you a pine float if that'll get you to make the trip. ]What?? :confused: Not a seafood lover? You def have a prob! :D: Bet you'd like seafood served by Steph ;) Left, I've been promised, plied, & offered a pine float by someone else :rolleyes: who never came through just cuz he didn't bother to look on the east side. You'll have to due better than this. Promise me an all I can eat seafood then you'll have a deal. You're paying my first class trip to Orlando also, right? :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:51 am

[quote="Main Streeter"]What?? :confused: Not a seafood lover? You def have a prob! :D: Bet you'd like seafood served by Steph ]

Nah. I'm Irish. I've never been a seafood eater. I've eaten seafood, but I'm a meat and potatoes man. *shrugs

First class? :eek: Even I don't fly first class. How about deadheading it in a jump seat in the cargo hold ?

I told you the deal when I get to DL. ;) And, if you did come to Orlando, same deal applies. ;)

bpgstudios
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bpgstudios » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:36 am

left, Im the same way. I dont eat seafood (except the trace amounts of anchovie extract in worchestershire sauce and some ceasar dressings). Where's the beef?

"Where is 21?"
-Before 22?

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:48 am

Alrighty then! Now that leftcoaster is in, I have seven names:

Zazu
Ms. Zazu
ucfsweetie
bpgstudios
hhsrat
leftcoaster
Ms. leftcoaster

The only time or date restrictions I heard was "after 7pm" from one and "Tuesday's better" from another, so I booked us for Tuesday 8 May at 7:15pm.

We have one empty seat at present, and can always move to a larger (or second) table if more folks would care to join us. Please just let me know.

Zazu