Tigger Accused of smacking a young child.

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Wizard69
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Tigger Accused of smacking a young child.

Post by Wizard69 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:45 am

Looks to me like he was trying to undress Tigger (based on where his arm is and the position of his arm).

tacoboy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tacoboy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:15 pm

from what i could see, it looks like the kid in question was leaning on tigger too hard and tigger lost his balence
(and since he didn't have time to allow his tail to become springy and bounce back up :D: ) he had to turn and face the kid for support. his head was the thing that kept tigger from falling.

"Do human beings realize life as they live it? Every... every minute?"

"No. Walt Disney, maybe, but that's about it."

tacoboy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tacoboy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:31 pm

and i just looked at it again, and i do indeed see the kid not letting go and his arm bulging. he was probably grabbing onto the costume or clawing at tigger's back or something.
tigger should claim self-defense!!! :D:

"Do human beings realize life as they live it? Every... every minute?"

"No. Walt Disney, maybe, but that's about it."

Radar
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Radar » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:57 pm

That kid looked like he was up to no good. He looks as if he is hanging onto Tigger and wasn't going to let him go. I am sure the investigation will prove that Tigger didn't do anything. I understand why the CM did it after reading posts here and other places about kids hitting, chasing, and pushing characters in big costumes. I agree with self-defense and think the family is a little crazy.

If they were so angry about the Tigger incident why did they send the two younger ones back to get more pictures? Wouldn't they be afraid of Tigger hitting the smaller ones too?

SWTexasBelle
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SWTexasBelle » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:48 am

Reminds me of years ago (like 1976) when my brother pulled Eeyore's tail. Eeyore swatted him, and my siblings and I cheered. Parents said it served him right, and he'd better behave!

inkstainedpsyche
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by inkstainedpsyche » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:45 am

Heck, yes, it's obvious the kid (and they should say teenager because he's no little child) is up to something. The look on his face tells it all.

Another idiot SG (the father) looking to stick his hands in the deep pockets of Disney.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:57 pm

Thanks to Darwin Families like this one and the phony molestation idiot, I forsee the day when character interactions will be a thing of the past. You'll get to wave to them from behind an electric fence with barbed wire topping (not a simple rope, because of course all good Darwins know that ropes were mean to be hopped over, under, etc., not as a barrier).

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:36 am

WHOA,I just perused polar33s link. This is no 'young' child.To me a young child is 5-8yrs old. This 'kid' looks like a teen to me,( I may be wrong) :rolleyes: . Other than that " Good F-in luck, Mr.what-ever-your name is". ;)

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:58 am

Linky
Here's a link to actual incident report. Tigger says he was knocked off balance becuase the teen pulled on the costume! Intentional or not the little shit deserves it!
Imagine what he could have done!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch2MJAQ5vac

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

bpgstudios
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bpgstudios » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:20 am

That kid looks SO guilty in the video interview. He went to the hospital for a sore neck...You SURE it wasn't from your ride on star tours or tower earlier that day? Oops...maybe theyll sue for that instead :mad:
I hope that Disney stands strong against this. I do agree with suspending the CM however...as long as he is re-instated and compensated with backpay and his seniority intact. It lets the public rest knowing the CM is not inside the tigger they're seeing, allowing the guests to be less likely to try and claim another incedent assuming its the same CM.

BTW Jerry....thats a soft, padded SLAP, not a suckerpunch. :rolleyes: Go back to your meds for your "sore neck"

"Where is 21?"
-Before 22?