Tigger Accused of smacking a young child.

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
tacoboy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Tigger Accused of smacking a young child.

Post by tacoboy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:03 pm

Hopefully this goes the way of the molestation charge.

Jan. 7th, 2007 -- A Walt-Disney employee dressed as the Tigger character stands accused of hitting a child while posing a photograph. The employee, Michael J. Fedelem has been temporarily suspended pending investigation.

Jerry Monaco was taping his son with Tigger when the character was said to have struck the child, Jerry Jr., on or about the head. The tape only shows part of the incident and now county sheriffs are left to investigate what happened right before the incident.

This is not the first time the Tigger character has been accused of wrong doing. In 2004, the character was accused of touching the breast of a 13 year old female. A jury found that man not guilty.

more info is here

"Do human beings realize life as they live it? Every... every minute?"

"No. Walt Disney, maybe, but that's about it."

kurtisnelson
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: WDPR
Department: Industrial Engineeri
Position: Former

Re: Tigger Accused of smacking a young child.

Post by kurtisnelson » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:27 pm

<sarcasm>He has a vide, he MUST be right!</sarcasm>
This is a SGT trying to get money...

Kurt

Mommytomjm
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Mommytomjm » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:52 pm

Being acquainted with this particular CM, I am sure there is way more to the story than we are hearing. :cool:

Bonny June, Andrew and Adorable, Adopted, Sweetie Marjorie June Mailani!!!
MJ's Spot

dudspizza
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

WDW Character hits boy!

Post by dudspizza » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:13 pm

News here is Minneapolis just did a soundbyte saying a WDW Character may have hit a boy. They showed the video clip of an older kid standing next to Tigger. As the boy either tried to grab tigger or was falling, it looked like Tigger tossed his arm over to grag the boy...... They are going to show the entire video in a bit...

Anyone know what happeded with this? Was a kid messing with Tigger? No matter what, I am on Tigger's side on this one... characters have to be a tough job!

Duds

dudspizza
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: WDW Character hits boy!

Post by dudspizza » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:18 pm

Anna
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: WDW Character hits boy!

Post by Anna » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:19 pm

Already being discussed here:

http://stupidguesttricks.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=2169

On the Orlando news they said that tigger told police that the boy was pulling on his costume causing him to choke and so he hit him in self-defense.

Anna
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Anna » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:20 pm

On the Orlando Channel 6 news they said that tigger told police that the boy was pulling on his costume causing him to choke and so he hit him in self-defense.

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:59 am

I saw the tape this morning on FoxNews and I immediately thought that kid was doing something behind Tigger's back. You could see his arm musle bulging. Now it really looks more like a Push to the face than a punch, but I say that is serves the smart alec jerk right.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:10 am

He is definitely doing something behind Tigger's back, and you can see that he doesn't want to let go. Even before I saw the video, my immediate thought on hearing about the story was "The little punk was up to something and probably deserved it." If it goes to trial, I hope I'm on the jury!!

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:49 am

GaTechGal wrote:I saw the tape this morning on FoxNews and I immediately thought that kid was doing something behind Tigger's back. You could see his arm musle bulging. Now it really looks more like a Push to the face than a punch, but I say that is serves the smart alec jerk right.
At least one news satire website is already on it -- looks like they're on the same track:

The Nose on Your Face

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter