one city hall special, please!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
missvampunk
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by missvampunk » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:00 pm

But DLR has found a cash cow in ECV rentals, so I do not see them limiting those rentals.
We may not Limit the rental to the guests but there are limits on them.. and if you are caught abusing them it will be taken away.. i have taken my fair share of them away..
:twisted:

Edited by Polar33 to fix error in BBCode 01.15.04 1409

cheshire
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by cheshire » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:46 pm

I got to confiscate my first "fake" pass a few days ago. It was wonderful. Three 40+yr old men come down the exit at splash waving a white card in my face, telling me that the man out front told them to come here. I took the card and asked them who the person on the card was. One of the guys said "Oh thats me". The next thing I see are the words "11 yr old boy" in sharpie across the top. Strike one. Special Assistance Pass. Strike two. Date: 6/15/03 Strike three. I wanted to ask him if his disability was that he was 11 but looked 40. :twisted:

tourbunny
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tourbunny » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:50 pm

HOLY $%#&^!!!!!!! that was one of mine!!!!! i am the only one that went against all managment and still wrote the age and sex of the person on there. awww that brings a tear to my eye! (even though it's down for re-hab) it still is a small world after all.
let's all have a moment here....
you guys are awsome! making your power work for you, confisgating the heck out of this. i am so proud of you! even if we can't stop them at city hall, now you can.
BRAVO

i know you are an idiot but can you try not to be so stupid?