Where do they come from?

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Where do they come from?

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:02 pm

Get this, I was over at Fiesta Dogs when a guest walks up and says to me "What do you sell?" I say, " We only have hot dogs here." They proceed to ask me if I have hamburgers, pizza, french fries, etc. I tell the guest again we only have hot dogs here. So they order a ridiculous amount of food(about $50 worth)and then ask me what do we have to drink. I say our entire list which is only Pepsi™ products. They ask for large drinks and when I ask what do they want they say... you guessed it Coke™. I get the order and then they have the nerve to say the "Coke" doesn't taste like Coke. I said "Well it's Pepsi." The guest looks at me in disbelief and says "Ohhhhhh, okay. I don't like Pepsi. Can I have a refund?" Arrggh!!!!!!!!! And the reason you're here is what??? Oh that's right, to drive me insane. Thank you, I forgot there for a second. :x

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

TREKKINGUY
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by TREKKINGUY » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:48 am

I know this post has been here awhile, but its still funny! customers only hear what they want to hear no matter how clear you think your making it, i used to work at circuit city in sales, and i would go up to people "looking around" and say "Welcome to circuit city! would you like some cookies?" and it was always the same, they would barely look up and say NO THANKS im just looking, haha anyway me and fam have knotts passes and i have this joke when the kids say they're hungry, i ask them if they want mexican food for dinner as im walking up to fiesta dogs.

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open manhole and die.-Mel Brooks "

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by SRT_GB » Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:54 pm

I get this at least 5 times a day:
Me: "Hi, how can we help you?"
Guest: "Fine, thank you."

Here's another one:
Guest: "One double stroller, please."
Me: "We don't rent double strollers."
Guest: "Oh, you ran out?"
Me: "No, I just said, we don't rent double strollers."