I'm a cast member, not a dog!

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: I'm a cast member, not a dog!

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:39 am

darph nader wrote:Please give 'us' a break.A mainstreeter is someone/anyone who "on" Mainstreet,USA.I tried so hard to meet this lady,to show my support,and my fuzzy face, :eek:

BTW, the triple chocolate cokes are on me,if and when we ever meet in 2008. :o:
I was pulling your leg, lol, you silly fuzzy wuzzy bear. I mean that was my assumption based on the following quote that a mainstreeter was a type of food or drink unless, nah you aren't, nah, had to be a type of drink:
btw,it would be hunting 'with' a cold six pack,and maybe a warm mainstreeter.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:57 pm

mechurchlady wrote:I was pulling your leg, lol, you silly fuzzy wuzzy bear. I mean that was my assumption based on the following quote that a mainstreeter was a type of food or drink unless, nah you aren't, nah, had to be a type of drink:

RATS! Saw right through me,oh well. :rolleyes:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:04 am

I have worked for dogs, got the bad disc to prove it, and know many breeds but never heard of a breed called the Mainstreeter. Since the topic is CMs and dogs that was my next choice after food/drink and uh well uh you know what. So what really is a warm mainstreeter?

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:55 am

mechurchlady wrote:I have worked for dogs, got the bad disc to prove it, and know many breeds but never heard of a breed called the Mainstreeter. Since the topic is CMs and dogs that was my next choice after food/drink and uh well uh you know what. So what really is a warm mainstreeter?
Well hopefully the expression "A cold beer and a warm women" will help? :cool:

(this is getting too weird) :D:

Feel free to chime in Mainstreeter,and slap me 'if' we ever meet. ;)

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:17 am

I never knew what gender Main Streeter is or was. I live in Southern California where any thing goes.

and yeah you confuse me as in "a warm women" as it should be "a warm woman" unless oh never mind, pass me the asprin and some ice cream.

Yo, I confess I am a stupid guest.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:50 am

[quote="darph nader"]Well hopefully the expression "A cold beer and a warm women" will help? :cool:
(this is getting too weird) :D:
Feel free to chime in Mainstreeter,and slap me 'if' we ever meet. ]
Have been quietly reading & :hysteria: with tears. Weird is a close description yet not the "perfect" adjective. ;) & I thought I was dense. :D: No darph, could never slap a guy with such loyalty & post stamina. We could have met if you hadn't been searching west all day. Bet my pine float got pretty hot in sun as you trudged Main Street. There is a Main Streeter drink. It is zezty, zippy, zingy. :D:
Warm with lotsa whip cream on top. Served in a silver gobblet with flair & a touch of class. Goes well with your cold beer too darph. :) There, I chimed. :chili:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:09 am

Mmm, anyone else want a drink right now? All this talk of chilled and frothyness (?) makes me sooo thirsty. LOL!!!

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:55 pm

Main Streeter wrote:
Have been quietly reading & :hysteria: with tears. Weird is a close description yet not the "perfect" adjective. ]

A drink called Main Streeter? Well knock me down a color me Purple.

Served in a silver goblet seems a little 'too' classy for me,hell,my idea of class is a 'clean' beer glass at my local watering hole. But you already knew that. :rolleyes:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:30 pm

LittleDollClaudia wrote: All this talk of chilled and frothyness (?) makes me sooo thirsty. LOL!!!
Promise I'll bring you a drink with the cobb salad you requested. :) Anything for you LDC. ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleOriginalOne
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by LittleOriginalOne » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:18 pm

I applaud you for being polite after a remark like that. I honestly don't think I could have done it. I've been called stupid by a 13 year old boy and insulted in my native language by a woman who wasn't observant enough to look at my name tag and realize that I was understanding every mean thing she said about me but I truthfully doubt I could have held on to the magic after hearing that. I would have said my piece, found a manager and handed in my ID.

[LEFT][font=Garamond]Kat[/font]