I'm a cast member, not a dog!

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: I'm a cast member, not a dog!

Post by felinefan » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:32 am

I posted this elsewhere, but I'll repeat it. Once when I was forced to do H/C at Ghostrider, a guest came up to me and began asking questions, and as I was answering them, this Filipino woman came up to the door and began tapping her map on the half door and yelling at me, trying to get my attention. I told her I was talking to this guest first, to please wait until I was done, then I would answer her question. So rude! What was I, her stupid dog or something? Sorry, no can do. She had the most imperious attitude I'd ever seen. Look lady, just remember if it wasn't for us Americans, your country would be an extension of Japan! I'm referring to the U.S. Marines keeping the Japanese from taking over the entire Pacific, including the Phillippines, during World War II. (Had a second cousin on my mom's side get killed on Iwo Jima after the flag was raised; he was there keeping the enemy from re-taking it.) I hope that lady appreciated being free enough to travel where she wanted, and able to keep her identity as a Filipino, otherwise, instead of speaking English and Tagalog, she'd be speaking Japanese.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:59 pm

PirateJohn wrote:...Got beer?
Yes I do. Why do you want one?
btw, I support PETA 'all' the way.

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals.

:cool:

ps. piratejohn,I left you a DNA sample @ one of the crosswalk buttons on Disney Way and Harbor. Your mission,if you decide you decide to except it, is to, find, analyze,and tell me what i had for breakfast. :twisted:

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:07 am

True story:

A friend of mine and his dad were playing golf a few weeks ago. His dad was a US Marine during WW II. They were on one of the greens, when a four-some of (obvously) Japanese tourists were speaking Japanese. One of the group motioned, came over and ask in his best broken English: "Can you tel me where the 13th hole is?"

My friends dad replied, "You found Pearl Harbor, didn't you?"

tacoboy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tacoboy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:02 pm

darph nader wrote:Yes I do. Why do you want one?
btw, I support PETA 'all' the way.

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals.

:cool:
I once had a PETA girl come up to my friend and protest us serving hamburgers and chicken, mind you he was running a register at a STORE! not a RESTAURANT!!!!!

"Do human beings realize life as they live it? Every... every minute?"

"No. Walt Disney, maybe, but that's about it."

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:04 am

tacoboy wrote:I once had a PETA girl come up to my friend and protest us serving hamburgers and chicken, mind you he was running a register at a STORE! not a RESTAURANT!!!!!

Ahh. Another truly SGT. :D:
Gotta love em. ;)

ps. Was she blonde,or maybe a cheerleader? :eek:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:14 am

[quote="darph nader"]
Ahh. Another truly SGT. :D: Gotta love em. ]Watch it darph nader. ;) Some of us blondes are smarter than you might think. Hey darph, you still owe me a pine float! Cheap but I would have accepted it. Sorry I missed you last wknd. Was your lose. :D: :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:06 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Watch it darph nader. ]

Hey, I was looking. I cruised just about all the stores on the west side of main street. Damn,there are a bunch of blondes. I also looked out for purpura,but there were a few yellow scruchies. My SGT hat was "proudly" displayed. As was my redneck t-shirt. No offence against blondes,I used to be one. At my age I'm lucky to have hair. :eek:

So you found out what a pine float was? Rats it was supossed to be a suprise. :D:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:02 am

darph nader wrote:Hey, I was looking. I cruised just about all the stores on the west side of main street.
So you found out what a pine float was? Rats it was supossed to be a suprise. :D:

darh, Main Street has an east side. :) Was introduced to a pine float at 8. My uncle wanted to warn me abt cheap dates. :eek: ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:16 am

Naive person here like what is a pine float?

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:26 am

Unless I am totally thinking the wrong way on this..

a pine float is: a glass of water with a toothpick floating on the water.

"What's that?" "You ordered a pine float - a toothpick floating in a glass of water!"

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^