member meet

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: member meet

Post by BRWombat » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:04 pm

lady ulrike wrote:Well, Darph unfortunately you picked the worst date in September to come....that's my wedding...
Tsk, tsk, tsk... Just where are your priorities??? :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:39 pm

lady ulrike wrote:Well, Darph unfortunately you picked the worst date in September to come... that's my wedding.... Cujo is filming it and Polar will be helping... and Little Doll Claudia and Jack will more than likely be attending as well (I'm assuming you're gonna come anyway)

But I say the rest of you get together anyway, it'll just be without the fearless leaders and maybe we can plan something Octoberish for those that live out here, that's when we did it last year, I think.
Well CONGRATS on your wedding. The date kind of picked me. Rats,i was kinda looking forward too meeting a least some of you,there's always 2008. In the mean time, i'll be crusing the park, pestering the cms who could'nt make your wedding. (maybe i'll leave piratejohn a little something in the hotel room) :twisted: At least i can hunt down mainstreeter, and herass her. Heck, I'll even sneek in a 'pine float' for you. ;)

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:13 pm

I'll probably be at Disneyland (Congratulations Lady Ulrike! All the happiness etc) and If Darph etc. want to look for me, I might be in Coke Corner, Blue Ribbon Bakery or Gibson Girl Ice Cream Shoppe... I have taken to wearing a yellow scrunchie in my hair.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:19 am

Yellow scrunchie,got it. I'll be wearing a SGT cap and a redneck t-shirt. :D:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:26 am

lady ulrike wrote:Cujo is filming it and Polar will be helping...and Little Doll Claudia and Jack will more than likely be attending
Oh Lord, Frick & Frack "both" at your wedding with such an important assignment? :bluesbros LittleClaudiaDoll & her Jack will add class & hopefully help control Polar & Cujo. JK, Jk you guys. Honest :) My sincerest congratulations Lady. Happiness to you both always! :lovers: :bouncemic

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:57 am

Controlling Jack, Polar and Cujo is a full time job, but I wouldn't have it any other way. LOL
I can't wait to go to Lady Ulrike's wedding!! I sent out my RSVP already. I can't promise on bringing my kiddos though.

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:23 am

LittleDollClaudia, if you can handle Polar & Cujo both you must be :momtheres or :leashed:

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:49 am

Thanks Main Streeter!! Actually I like to think of it as more of an..

:giggles:

I'm going to Hell for this one, you watch..

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:22 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote:I'm going to Hell for this one, you watch..
ROFL :hysteria: An E Ticket Adventure for sure! I figure I'll be banned soon from SGT site for making fun of P & C. So will see you in hell. Bet we could really have fun there. :D: ]

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:14 am

Thank you for all of your congrats. BTW, all of you WDW CMs, we're going out there for the honeymoon (yes, I know, I work at one park and vacation at another I'm lame, but still) We are probably arriving early on the 11th and leaving the 17th, so once you guys know your schedule let me know if you want to meet up (you can PM me if you don't want to reveal who you are). I can either just harass you all where you work or we could have a meet, but we'll be relying on Disney transportation so it has to be on property or we'll need to get picked up.