member meet

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

member meet

Post by lady ulrike » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:16 am

So, there was some talk of having a meet, but nothing really happened. Then the other day I mentioned to Polar about trying the 40+ meet again (which fell well below the number we had hoped for, but was still lots of fun), so who would be up for a trip into the park. I noticed that Darph Nader is coming to town (at least I think it was Disneyland you meant) in September so if you could let us know when in September maybe we could plan it for then. At the very least, I think that we should plan some kind of gathering for when Darph is in town, just not the Rockin' Taco. ;) So everyone chime in and let's see what we can work out.

Alyssa3467
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: member meet

Post by Alyssa3467 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:21 am

Well, I've been getting Thursdays off somewhat consistently, but that may change with the upcoming season. We'll see what happens... :)

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:36 pm

Yup,it's Disneyland. I know it would be a great honor to meet all of you. :cool:

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:48 pm

Don't know where I'll be on Main Street, but definitely Coke Corner, Blue Ribbon Bakery or Gibson Girl... Not sure if I'll be cashier or running to get things for cashiers.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:25 pm

darph nader wrote:Yup,it's Disneyland. I know it would be a great honor to meet all of you. :cool:

Oh I forgot,We'll be there on the 9th.(sorry). The first beer's on me (as long as there's not 100 of you fine folks). :rolleyes:

IRSmart1
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by IRSmart1 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:44 pm

I'm off this coming WED and THURS. I'd like to meet some of you too. Please let me know if those 2 days are good with anyone. :)

"Where did I park? You work here and you don't know where I parked?!"
"Nope, sorry. I forgot to memorize all 15,000 cars' spots as they drove in today." :p:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:59 pm

Would love to meet Mr. darph :) Scheduling is still playing soccer with my hrs. If I ever win I'll be closing Sept. 9. Location UKN...as always :( Will PM you Lady if I know my location for Sept. 9 is an in concrete positive. You can all come by for a Hi. darph, there could be 100 CMs meeting you for beers cuz my coke won't dent your tab. ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:57 am

I am off on Thursday and Fridays again!! I would love to go meet up with everyone. I do want to bring Jack with me this time though. He thinks you guys are great. He knows most of you anyway. ;)

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:39 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote:I am off on Thursday and Fridays again!!
You have Fridays off??? You really have Fridays off? :confused: Well, that's just wrong! I'm so envious. :D: ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:24 am

darph nader wrote:Oh I forgot,We'll be there on the 9th.(sorry). The first beer's on me (as long as there's not 100 of you fine folks). :rolleyes:
Well, Darph unfortunately you picked the worst date in September to come....that's my wedding...Cujo is filming it and Polar will be helping...and Little Doll Claudia and Jack will more than likely be attending as well (I'm assuming you're gonna come anyway)

But I say the rest of you get together anyway, it'll just be without the fearless leaders and maybe we can plan something Octoberish for those that live out here, that's when we did it last year, I think.