Are there Bathrooms Inside your Ride?

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Are there Bathrooms Inside your Ride?

Post by CBeilby » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:53 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:I heard one time at Innoventions, " we have no bathrooms, no restrooms, no sinks, no toilets, no portapotties, etc...." LOL I laughed my butt off at that one!!
There is (was?) in fact one small restroom on the upper level of Innoventions (DL,) on the upper level, but the CMs don't advertise it because it really isn't big enough to be a public restroom.

PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by PirateJohn » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:09 pm

CBeilby wrote:There is (was?) in fact one small restroom on the upper level of Innoventions (DL,) on the upper level, but the CMs don't advertise it because it really isn't big enough to be a public restroom.
Not only that, but sometimes the lack of restrooms is the only thing that makes people leave, especially when it's a rainy day. Innoventions can become a shanty town on days like that.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:58 am

I used to get that one on the Calico Railroad at Knott's. In the coach cars, there are doors across the aisle from each other near the vestible, marked "Men" and "Women", and they were originally restrooms. A couple still have their original plumbing, though it's no longer attached to a septic tank or anything. And more than once I had guests asking if they could use the restrooms/if there were restrooms. I even had a few guests try to open the (usually) locked doors. But they are used to hold janitorial supplies and other items; I would tell people who asked that the bathrooms on the train haven't been used as such in over 50 years, because no one wants to clean them. The closest I've had to someone making their own restroom on the train was a couple of times I would be cleaning the train, and I'd have to deal with a used diaper left on the seat. But one of the engineers told me that they've had to deal with, or heard someone else had to deal with, much worse things, like used tampons and condoms. EEEEWWWWW!!!!

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed May 17, 2006 12:30 am

I was on the Columbia today and the river driver said, "There is one thing that the captain forgot to mention, even though this is the poo deck, we have no bathrooms. So if you need to use the restrooms in the next 15 to 20 minutes, please leave now and join us for a later trip."

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

tenprincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tenprincess » Tue May 23, 2006 2:12 am

Sometimes people invent their own restrooms.

Take for instance I was working at Stitch's Great Mistake one day in Briefing room(the three level room), once the room filled up I exit out the guest entrance and make sure the Recieving room is clear(the first room you enter), however as I was about to go through the door I walked into a woman with her young child. I directed them further into the room so they could watch the preshow and thought nothing more of it. Once the preshow finished I was leading the group into their Teleportation Chamber and the same woman stopped me and handed me a cup asking me to throw it out. But she warned me to be careful with it, and me being dumb asked why. To which she responded, my kid peed in it. :eek: I didn't hold back by saying EEEWWWW!!!!

:confused: Do you know where the bathroom is?

:p: Of course I do, would you like to know where the bathroom is?

Ansem
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Ansem » Tue May 23, 2006 8:02 am

Only heard that asked once while in Tomorrowland. Now that I am at GMR, I don't stop hearing it!!!!! :eek:

tenprincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tenprincess » Tue May 23, 2006 6:33 pm

You are at GMR! SOoo jealous!

:confused: Do you know where the bathroom is?

:p: Of course I do, would you like to know where the bathroom is?

Crystal2485
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Crystal2485 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:25 am

i was a guest at mgm the other night and right near the entrance to fantasmic was a man standing in front of his son sitting on a potty chair. i did a double take lol. i couldnt believe they had brought their actual potty into the park! i wonder where they stored it all day??? it was quite large. lol

PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by PirateJohn » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:54 am

Crystal2485 wrote:i was a guest at mgm the other night and right near the entrance to fantasmic was a man standing in front of his son sitting on a potty chair. i did a double take lol. i couldnt believe they had brought their actual potty into the park! i wonder where they stored it all day??? it was quite large. lol
If he were to drop it, would it be a potty break?

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:39 am

LOL, "it's their potty and they can cry if they want to, cry if they want to, cray of they want to................."

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!