You have to be kidding!!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Tink797
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

You have to be kidding!!

Post by Tink797 » Wed May 21, 2003 8:09 pm

Here is a commentary of one of the dumbest question I have ever been asked. Setting the scence: it was my first summer and I am standing in the middle of MAIN STREET doing guest control waiting for Light Magic to begin and a lady runs up to me...

**Lady**: "Excuse me, do you work here?"
**Me**: (thinks "duh I don't wear this lovely costume for my health") "Yes may I help you?"
**Lady**: "I was wondering where I could find the nearest Disney store?"
**Me**: (looking around in disbelief) "Disney store?"
**Lady**: "Yes I would like to purchase a souviner for my child and I would like to find the closest Disney store."
**Me**: (still in shock :shock: )"Mame you are standing on Main Street USA every store here sells Disney Merchandise!"
**Lady**: (without blinking an eye) "Oh thank you very much!" (and walks away with a smile!)

Hellllllllllllllooooooooooo... :roll:

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Thu May 22, 2003 11:39 pm

gawd that sounds familiar...years ago, I was working at the old Mod Hatter, watched this guy get off the Monorail speed ramp and then he comes walking up to me and asks where he could find a store. I just kind of looked at him and said "you're in one" and he replies "no a STORE..." and I'm asking "sir, what kind of store?" and he keeps saying "a :? STORE..." oi