Kim Cummins

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Kim Cummins

Post by PirateJohn » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:17 pm

For all those who knew Kimmy from the West Side of DL, I just got news that she passed away. She had been battling cancer for a while.

Sad, sad news...

:(

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Kim Cummins

Post by Stduck » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:02 am

There are some great stories of Kimmy. I am sure the Pirate's crew is mourning. Hugs to all who need them.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:38 pm

Any info about a memorial service?

I'm still picturing her, cigarette between fingers, coffee cup at the ready, taking yet another call sick in the old Westside attractions office.

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]

SoarWhoreCoCo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SoarWhoreCoCo » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:07 am

My condolences to those of you who have lost a great friend (and her family of course), it is very hard when a Disney friend passes on, just remember the great memories. I always hope we as CMs will get to work along side Walt in Heaven's Disneyland.
Me and my roomies' hearts go out to you in DL.

PS I just wish I could change my screen name for this posting it feels a little disrespectful in this particular posting, sorry :(

:horseappl Hey guys!... now I know why they call it Nugget Way!
:supercat: Super Size my Love Nuggets
:poke: One of the most feared of all weapons..."Poo On A Stick"
:beaker:MEEP!:beaker:

PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by PirateJohn » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:17 pm

I don't know if they still do this at Pirates, but we had some extra pirate stuff in the lead office for a while (hat, sword, flag, hook, etc.) and as an op task we could sometimes go out front as a second greeter and basically play pirate with the guests. I used to love doing this -- some of you have heard my pirate voice.

One day when I was doing this, Kimmy called me outside to have me come in and play pirate with a child who needed a CFA run. He wasn't hurt bad, but Kimmy wanted me to keep him company until CFA got there. I had a great time, too.

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:18 pm

Per former CM Whimsical Will, the memorial service is Monday, January 30th from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at:

Brookside Equestrian
800 North Meadowpass
Walnut, CA 91789.

The facility can accommodate 250 people - so - Everyone is invited.

A Get-Together/Tribute will be held on Tuesday, January 31st from 6:00 p.m. on at:

The Old Spaghetti Factory
110 E. Santa Fe (next to the Fullerton Amtrak Station)
Fullerton, CA 92832

$15.00 (cash only) per person. The menu will include spaghetti with meat (meatballs or sausage), or spaghetti with tomato sauce. This will include bread, salad with ranch dressing, a drink, and dessert. (The restaurant will accommodate anyone with special dietary needs.)

RSVP by January 29 (P.M. me for the telephone number or e-mail addy to RSVP to - I don't know her and will not publicly include her info).

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]