I'm married to a CM!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Mommytomjm
In our Memory
In our Memory

I'm married to a CM!

Post by Mommytomjm » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:41 pm

Morning everyone-

This has to be quick because MJ is going to be demanding immidiate entry into my lap soon....

Andrew got word that CRO was having an open house yesterday and it was the last day for it. Yesterday was the day that we were scheduled to go to MNSSHP (Our friends Steven and Alicia took our whole family) Since he had to go to the CRO thing he dropped us off at MK with a CM friend who was off and he toddled off to CRO. Since it was unexpected, he didn't have his resume or anything ready :( He was gone all day (which made for a very long day for me and MJ) but when he got back to MK (right before the party) he had been offered a job! There are three tiers at CRO and he was offered a job in the highest one. (Guess 6 years of travel experience and being a graduate of the Disney College of Knowledge helped) It makes a bit more than his last job (not a lot, but a bit) his Traditions class is November 10th, training starts the 13th. He will have Thanksgiving and Xmas off. For training his schdule is 2:00-10:30 pm and I think he has Fri/Sat off (not sure tho) After training I am not sure what his schedule will be, probably evenings still, but days off will be mid week.

We are now going to start on finding a place to move to. The CRO is off of Kirkman Road (about 10 miles or so from Disney I think) There is one apt complex over there that we are going to look at. I'll let you all know what happens as we go.

I'm married to a CM. :)

Bonny June, Andrew and Adorable, Adopted, Sweetie Marjorie June Mailani!!!
MJ's Spot

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: I'm married to a CM!

Post by BRWombat » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:49 pm

Woohoo! Congratulations! Glad everything is working out. Hope all goes well with the house hunt.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Notatourist
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Notatourist » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:28 pm

I live about five minutes from there, Check your email.

I'm not a tourist cause I work there...

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 am

YAY! Congratulations!

[font=Lucida Console]"...on our right hand side is the cottage where snow white lives with the seven dwarves... and behind it are the woods where hunters shot bambi's mother, and she died..."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"Attention in and around the Tinkerbell: Boat will be powered up immediately in forward mode. Please stand clear."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"i'm going pee-pee! i'm going pee-pee!"[/font]

spaceylady
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by spaceylady » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:52 pm

ok a little off topic but i do believe that i saw you all at mnsshp the other night....i was the red head cm at the exit of the carousel of progress trick or treat location...hope you guys had a great time!! congratulations :)

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:02 pm

The entire time I lived in Orlando that was a very expensive part of town. I don't know why, but Kirkman/Metrowest is very expensive. I have a friend that is moving because his apartment complex is raising his rent $200 a month. Try looking in east Orlando off of Semoran or in the Conway area.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!