40 + Disney trip: It's Almost here!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: 40 + Disney trip

Post by lady ulrike » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:21 am

Alright, just reminding everyone again...let me know if you're going to go, if you want to wait until your schedule comes out, that's fine, I understand, but please let me know so we'll know how many people to look for.

Now, where/when to meet. I'm thinking we should meet for breakfast. I suppose the Denny's on K and State..everyone knows where that is and it's cheap. How about 8? That gives us two hours to eat, get to Disney, park and get to the front gates. What can I say, that Denny's is slow. :) And if you don't want to get up that early, just meet in front of the kennels between 9:30 and 10?? We could do both, we could also set up other meet times/places for late arrivals, I know Stduck can only come late.

We should have plenty of sign-ins for those that may need that service, so don't let that hold you back. :)

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:47 am

8AM at the "Disney Denny's" seems totally reasonable. I'll be there.

[font=Lucida Console]"...on our right hand side is the cottage where snow white lives with the seven dwarves... and behind it are the woods where hunters shot bambi's mother, and she died..."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"Attention in and around the Tinkerbell: Boat will be powered up immediately in forward mode. Please stand clear."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"i'm going pee-pee! i'm going pee-pee!"[/font]

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:13 am

woo hoo! my ADO went through. i'm totally stoked!

[font=Lucida Console]"...on our right hand side is the cottage where snow white lives with the seven dwarves... and behind it are the woods where hunters shot bambi's mother, and she died..."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"Attention in and around the Tinkerbell: Boat will be powered up immediately in forward mode. Please stand clear."[/font]

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:04 am

Now everyone (at least in Attractions) should know if they can go or not, so please everyone, even if you've PM'd me before, PM me again and let me know if you'll be going. Let me know if you're bringing anyone else, if you need/have a sign-in, and also if you'll be going to breakfast with us or need to meet us later or leave early. If you can't be with us all day, let me know which attractions you absolutely must do and I'll do my best to get those ones in during the time you'll be with us. Polar is going to have buttons for all of us to wear, we could also maybe wear the same color shirt, maybe all wear black (I'm thinking everyone going owns a black shirt, right?)

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:24 pm

BTW my Production Scheduler Rocks! To all that are going I'll tell you why on Thurs. See you there!

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:13 am

lady ulrike wrote:we could also maybe wear the same color shirt, maybe all wear black (I'm thinking everyone going owns a black shirt, right?)
that would be awesome. we'd look so meanacing...

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:21 am

saidthekat wrote:that would be awesome. we'd look so meanacing...
I don't think you could look menacing if you tried. :)

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:51 pm

lady ulrike wrote:I don't think you could look menacing if you tried. :)
GRR! (can i sound meanacing?)

LiveWire
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LiveWire » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:06 pm

wow I totally forgot this was coming up. Guess I should read more often. I don't work on the 13th so Im totally up for this. Don't know about breakfast though as I'm not a morning person and I might be going to halloween haunt the night before. which means I won't be going to sleep till at least 3am knowing how things go.

I'm going to college so I can work for a mouse!

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: 40 + Disney trip: It's Almost here!

Post by lady ulrike » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:57 am

Ok, it sounds like most people are not up for breakfast, so far I've only had one person say that they will be there for breakfast...if most don't want to do breakfast, I'm totally up for that, I prefer to sleep in, but I need to know one way or another. I'll be gone for the next several days, so just PM me so we don't clutter up the forum and let me know when you'll be meeting us, breakfast or after, then I'll make a decision about if we're gonna meet for breakfast. When I get back it'll be only 3 days until the trip. :)