The Birthday Thread

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: The Birthday Thread

Post by Main Streeter » Thu May 17, 2007 4:52 am

Cranbiz, :birthday: I love the humor in your posts & the back & forth comradery you & Big Wall share on SGT site. Sure have learned alot from guys in purple! :cool: Have a Great day!

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu May 17, 2007 8:26 am

Thanks Main Streeter.

I like to thing that we can brighten someone's day here. It's also a great place to vent with others that share our misery.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat May 19, 2007 3:16 am

Thanks for all them transportations stories. You do brighten my day so for your birthday if I could I would send you a birthday cake lit with road flares, of course. Wait that many road flares could melt your bus and half WDW.

Just think about the AARP discounts you soon will be getting, I am.

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Sat May 19, 2007 10:48 am

mechurchlady wrote:Thanks for all them transportations stories. You do brighten my day so for your birthday if I could I would send you a birthday cake lit with road flares, of course. Wait that many road flares could melt your bus and half WDW.
Thank you, I guess that I can get an Engine Co. to help be blow out the candles.

mechurchlady wrote:Just think about the AARP discounts you soon will be getting, I am.

I think thats a good thing, is'nt it?

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat May 19, 2007 6:10 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Cranbiz, :birthday: I love the humor in your posts & the back & forth comradery you & Big Wall share on SGT site. Sure have learned alot from guys in purple! :cool: Have a Great day!
(note to self,wear my fucia shorts with nuclear knees,next time I'm at ......) :rolleyes:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat May 19, 2007 6:18 pm

10 to 15 % on hotels and travel.

Save 40% off your entire purchase when you show your AARP Card at U.S locations from May 23 – June 3!

Save $5 on single-day admission and save $8 on 'Terrific Tuesdays' single-day admission at Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks SeaWorld and Busch Gardens!

Wondering what to get for the handyperson in your life? A Home Depot Gift Card--for 4% off

Save 15% on a Callaway gift card.

Up to 50% on merchandise in their stores.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed May 23, 2007 4:30 am

Hey CM007, have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I enjoy working with you. :cool: Was funny at Clothiers the night you guessed who I was on SGT site. ;)
:birthday:

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:50 pm

Ktulu, :birthday: :bigcake:

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:17 pm

Harry B-Day ktulu.You are here by granted to speed through Wombats town,with NO repercussions.(snickers as ktulu tells judge"But your Honor,darph said" :eek: .....)

No, honestly,I'll toast to your good health. :cool:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:58 pm

I know it's technically tomorrow, but it's still today for me... so hope you had a great birthday, Ktulu. Don't get *too* drunk.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?