40 + Disney trip

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

40 + Disney trip

Post by lady ulrike » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:04 pm

Alright, Cujo has asked me to make a new thread that will get moved to the front page. Yeah, I'm going to get a post moved. :) Anyway.....

So, the date will be October 13th, I've got a few sign ins that are already up for grabs if anyone will need one, even sign ins for late comers. Looks like Polar will buy everyone buttons, and maybe even T-Shirts, so far noone has objected to purple, but if Polar is buying I'll let him decide.

Now itinerary...I think the rides we want to be sure to hit are
Star Tours
Jungle
Mansion (it should be up then)
some of the Fantasyland dark rides (we can literally take up the whole ride)
Pirates or Small World, have a couple boats to ourselves
use Fastpass on something, I'm thinking Space Mountain, that line moves so fast it'll clear very quickly after we come through so it's kinder on the CMs

I'm also thinking we may want to meet for breakfast to get to know each other a little beforehand. I know the morning manager at a Denny's down Harbor (in Fullerton) I should be able to get her to let us all sit together, it is on a week day morning shouldn't be too busy for her. Or we could eat on property but then it'll cost more and we'll have to probably sit at separate tables, but the same restaurant. The morning places all hold at least 40, right??

That's all I can think of for now, so just keep those PMs coming in, we only have about 10 people confirmed so far (I haven't counted, just guessing) I know not everyone can make plans that far in advance, so I'm sure we'll get more as the day gets closer.

Mommytomjm
In our Memory
In our Memory

Re: 40 + Disney trip

Post by Mommytomjm » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:34 pm

I wanna steal your idea for WDW :D

Bonny June, Andrew and Adorable, Adopted, Sweetie Marjorie June Mailani!!!
MJ's Spot

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:55 am

I would love to go but it's far, far too early for me to make any sort of plans...

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:53 pm

Polar, I will buy my own button & Tee shirt. Last I checked you were ODV & I KNOW the big bucks aren't made there ;) . Plz let me know the cost & I can send or drop my $$ off @ ODV office or hot dog/production room.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by techie-13 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:19 pm

I would like to join you folks on this trip but it's too early yet. The sales department at work is trying to shoe-horn events into every open space in the calendar so it's hard to look ahead. Plus I might be applying to move to a different job with the city I work for, so who knows what will happen if I get that.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:58 am

Polar33 wrote:The buttons are definately going to be on the house for those who attend, I can definately afford to provide them to those in attendance.
U R so damn STUBBORN!! ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Fantasmic_Freak
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Fantasmic_Freak » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:20 am

40 +? older than 40? i might be working at the parks by thin, mabey 6 mts plus? how about a 17+?

Current CM- Scenic Fabrication Artisan

Former Attr CM, DCA Boom Boom Room, Grizzly, Stinger, its gone!.

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:10 pm

Fantasmic_Freak wrote:40 +? older than 40? i might be working at the parks by thin, mabey 6 mts plus? how about a 17+?
40+ as in 40+ people. Not age.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:21 am

Basically just a re-post to remind everyone of our trip. It's a little less than two months away now so more people should know school schedule and such. So be sure to ask for the time off and PM me to let me know if you're gonna go, if you need/have sign ins and anything else that might be important. :)
lady ulrike wrote:Alright, Cujo has asked me to make a new thread that will get moved to the front page. Yeah, I'm going to get a post moved. :) Anyway.....

So, the date will be October 13th, I've got a few sign ins that are already up for grabs if anyone will need one, even sign ins for late comers. Looks like Polar will buy everyone buttons, and maybe even T-Shirts, so far noone has objected to purple, but if Polar is buying I'll let him decide.

Now itinerary...I think the rides we want to be sure to hit are
Star Tours
Jungle
Mansion (it should be up then)
some of the Fantasyland dark rides (we can literally take up the whole ride)
Pirates or Small World, have a couple boats to ourselves
use Fastpass on something, I'm thinking Space Mountain, that line moves so fast it'll clear very quickly after we come through so it's kinder on the CMs

I'm also thinking we may want to meet for breakfast to get to know each other a little beforehand. I know the morning manager at a Denny's down Harbor (in Fullerton) I should be able to get her to let us all sit together, it is on a week day morning shouldn't be too busy for her. Or we could eat on property but then it'll cost more and we'll have to probably sit at separate tables, but the same restaurant. The morning places all hold at least 40, right??

That's all I can think of for now, so just keep those PMs coming in, we only have about 10 people confirmed so far (I haven't counted, just guessing) I know not everyone can make plans that far in advance, so I'm sure we'll get more as the day gets closer.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:38 am

Well it looks like I have school that day, Japanese, do not want to miss.

BUT I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

There's no place like 127.0.0.1