A Sad Reminder...

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

A Sad Reminder...

Post by CujoSR » Tue Mar 25, 2003 3:50 am

As you may already know two US Apache Helicopter Pilots have been captured and are being held by Iraqi forces. I will not bore you with the details since more reliable sorces of information are available. I ask that you take a moment now and think about the troops overseas and what they are doing for you right now to help keep freedom alive. I very much hope that those two pilots make it home safe and sound. I am also saddened by the loss of life that has already occured. You will always be remembered.
On a good note though I had a family come through my line yesterday at Wal-Mart. They were buying many small items (ex: 30 cans of trial size shaving cream and 60 bags of single serving peanuts,) they cleaned out my checkstand and several others of gum and crossword books. In total they spent over 300 dollars. I couldn't make a PA annoucement then because I had no phone but I think they deserve a round of applause for thier efforts. If only I had the money to do the same I would.

Thank you for your attention. I know this has nothing to do with guest tricks but I had to say something.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."