Mother's Day Smilies

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Mother's Day Smilies

Post by Zazu » Tue May 03, 2005 6:12 pm

Okay, got the Momday smilies up. :wordmom: They're at the end of the Holiday section. Y'all let me know if there are some images you'd like added -- to this holiday or any other topic.

Zazu

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Mother's Day Smilies

Post by BirdMom » Tue May 03, 2005 10:13 pm

Zazu wrote:Okay, got the Momday smilies up. :wordmom: They're at the end of the Holiday section. Y'all let me know if there are some images you'd like added -- to this holiday or any other topic.
How about some Harry Potter smilies ???!!! New book coming out this summer, new movie in the fall...
:cool:

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Wed May 04, 2005 2:34 pm

I love this one! :whistlerm James Abbott McNeill Whister's Arrangement in Black and Gray Yes that is the real title of the painting.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Wed May 04, 2005 4:12 pm

Stduck wrote:I love this one! :whistlerm James Abbott McNeill Whister's Arrangement in Black and Gray Yes that is the real title of the painting.
hehe...he had such pompous titles for his paintings! I have a mongraph that I bought during intermediate painting when I came close to doing a master copy for one of the assignments (ended up doing Sargeant) - "Symphony in this," "Arrangement in that..." Well, I do love a lot of his work.

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Thu May 05, 2005 12:04 am

Yeah titles that had nothing to do with the subject just how it was composed. Oh I love art history. Ready for the final Birdmom?

These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

Thatguy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Thatguy » Thu May 05, 2005 12:15 am

We used to have that painting in my house when I was growing up! (well, not that one, a friend of my dads painted a copy)

"How many people woke up this morning saying 'I have to do the Jungle Cruise?' yeah, me too, I sat on the edge of my bed crying for half an hour."

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Thu May 05, 2005 3:41 pm

Stduck wrote: Oh I love art history. Ready for the final Birdmom?
Hell no!!! I have a big paper due tomorrow (40 more pages of reading to go before I can write it), plus a short paper for AH115 next week - and THEN I will start studying for AH424. I've relied on short term memory to get me through all the finals at CSU, and so far so good - I've retained the 4.0 - at a price, but I've managed...lol. P.S. Did you do good on the research paper??? I got a good grade, and I did the stupid thing at the last minute - I was looking at the paper asking myself if she'd actually read it...

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Thu May 05, 2005 7:41 pm

BirdMom wrote:Hell no!!! I have a big paper due tomorrow (40 more pages of reading to go before I can write it), plus a short paper for AH115 next week - and THEN I will start studying for AH424. I've relied on short term memory to get me through all the finals at CSU, and so far so good - I've retained the 4.0 - at a price, but I've managed...lol. P.S. Did you do good on the research paper??? I got a good grade, and I did the stupid thing at the last minute - I was looking at the paper asking myself if she'd actually read it...
Got a C, was expecting a C. I can't write to save my life. Which 115 are you in? A or C I know Holiday isn't here so B isn't being taught. Uh I have a painting to finish and a drawing to finish for my other finals. The joys of a studio art major. I don't study, I do worse. I am one of those evil people.

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Thu May 05, 2005 10:17 pm

Stduck wrote:Which 115 are you in? A or C I know Holiday isn't here so B isn't being taught. Uh I have a painting to finish and a drawing to finish for my other finals. The joys of a studio art major. I don't study, I do worse. I am one of those evil people.
I've got A with Paquette - took B & C at Fullerton. I've got Holliday for Historiography in the fall - already had him for Greek.

I miss having studio classes so much - I was wearing my paint splattered overalls yesterday with all the layers from different projects. I'd much rather be painting, but I want to have a steady paycheck when I'm done *sighs* I envy you, Miss Satanic Duck ;)

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Fri May 06, 2005 11:51 am

Steady paycheck?! Ha! I work for the mouse right? No serriously my sweetie has a real job.

Yeah I love the looks I get from the art history people when I walk in with my paint covered overalls. I think if I had to write that many papers I'd scream. See you monday I have to go work tonight.