Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a cast member

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
mentu
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a cast member

Post by mentu » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 am

I was sitting down to dinner last night at the Whispering Canyons Cafe when I saw two small girls playing cards. I noticed a card was on the floor so I told the girl she was cheating in a western accent. She said she wasn't and I said she was. This went back and forth for about 5 mins when the (I assume) mother turned to her and whispered something. The little girl went and got her napkin, walked over, and proceeded to hit me with it. This incited the rest of the party (about 3 little girls) to get their napkins and start hitting me.

I played along and ran to the men's room to hide. I go back and sit down to eat the salad and the girls attacked me again. This went on for the entire meal. I'd reach for a piece of chicken and I'd get whacked with a napkin. The parents kept calling the girls back but they kept walking over. I'd ignore them and they'd hit, along with moving my chair back and forth while yelling.

All I got for my troubles was when the party was leaving a mom looked at me, said "sorry" and left. The problem is that a member of my party said we were cast members. That still doesn't give the girls the right to continually interrupt my eating.

One word, three syllables: par-ent-ing.

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a cast member

Post by CujoSR » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:36 am

Not to say you deserved that much, but it sounds like you started it.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

mentu
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by mentu » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:14 am

if I had thrown a napkin at them or hit them with one, then I'd say that I started it.

Main_Street_Merch
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Main_Street_Merch » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:18 am

Jeff is that you?