And another BIG lapse in safety at MK

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
LittleOriginalOne
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

And another BIG lapse in safety at MK

Post by LittleOriginalOne » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:48 am

If you've ever worked at the Magic Kingdom you know you park at West Clock and take a bus all the way to the tunnel.

Well as I'm leaving work Monday night at around 11:30pm I get to West Clock walk away from the bus station and what do I see. . . .NOTHING!!

All the lights in the parking lot were out! From what I understood the same thing happened the night before too. One would think that if it's happened twice you'd wanna go ahead and get flood lights out there ASAP so people won't get hurt and can find their cars.

But the wonderfully intelligent powers that be for some reason didn't put that on the top of the priorities list.

As it was, I really couldn't find my car in the lot. So for 30 minutes I wander around in the black of night trying to find my little purple car. When I finally give up and go to security she calls someone, says they'll be here as soon as they can. Another 20 minutes of sitting on my tail hanging out with the CPs.

I finally know why everyone says there's no point in EVER calling security. All they're good for is checking ID's apparently.

[LEFT][font=Garamond]Kat[/font]