Wishes...er, I mean...Remember...

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Chabobo
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Wishes...er, I mean...Remember...

Post by Chabobo » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:05 pm

hahaha the funniest thing is that our line at WDW for tink has two hook thingys one for 100-150lbs and another SUPER duty one for like 175+lbs and they swithched them one time for some reason and declare it is too much hastle to change it back so tink has to be 5'1" 200lbs some nights you can really tell that tink hasnt been sticking to her South Beach... I dont know why you cant just put lighter people on the heavy duty hook, but for some reason you "cant"

lets just pretend DAK never happend...

Natural Selection Fan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Natural Selection Fan » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:27 pm

Can't wait to see the big, ugly cables everyone has to stare at all day actually be used.

Which is worse? The ugly Tink landing shack, the ugly fake tree that replaced it or the six huge cables over the Matterhorn?

:barf: <--- I just can't get enough of this~! LOL. Simple minds, simple
pleasures.

If you ever stop and ask yourself: "How do they dress themselves?"
Congratulations and welcome to my world.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:14 pm

Polar33 wrote:Yep, the old zip line/matress combo has been thrown out. The replacement rigging system is similar to what is used in theatrical productions of Peter Pan, except on a much, much larger scale.

Anyone interested in catching a glimpse of the new show should hang around the park around 9:15 on Wednesday and Thursday this week, and Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week.
Well, this is certainly a huge change. How needed this was! Gonna miss seeing Tink hit the old worn mattress. Somehow..... this was a show of its own :D: Yes, I know I have a simple mind. & the fake tree is gone?? No. Never thought that would be replaced. New hires were always told to water the fake tree :cool:
Thanks Polar! Have today off. Gonna go see the new thrills. :) ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:24 am

Saw the AMAZING new fireworks display last night. Started promptly @ 9:15. Absolutely worth going to DL on my night off :) The colors were spectacular! Thought I even saw a burst which looked like Tink. Green light beams moving across the sky were really cool too. Began by standing over by Parade Support.
Later walked onto Main Street @ Coke Corner. Fantastic view! The show really made me proud to be a CM during our great golden 50th. This will be a show to remember :) Will go back next Monday. A def MUST preview if possible. Thanks for the Heads Up Polar!! I know you were there. ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

wazowski
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by wazowski » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:55 pm

I saw the fireworks last night from the M&F Structure. They really looked great! The colors are amazing and the amount of fireworks near the castle shocked me. It also seems that there are lasers involved, always a fun addition. LED lights are taking over disneyland!!!

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:20 am

I'll wait until the music is on here.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Fantasmic_Freak
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Fantasmic_Freak » Mon May 02, 2005 4:03 pm

I was gone during cast previews but my friend who works technical staff at our church is also an avid Disney fan and he got in and saw both the fireworks and parade 3 days!, anyone working? are sign ins off for the day? The new tink flying system was when Steve Davidson was watching believe one night and a gril asked her dad one night who he was next to, when is tink coming back and he got an idea, so thank the girl for the new flying system! :D: I have Remeber presentation from cast blast on my computer, very cool! thats it for me!

Current CM- Scenic Fabrication Artisan

Former Attr CM, DCA Boom Boom Room, Grizzly, Stinger, its gone!.

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Fri May 06, 2005 11:31 am

Being that Im here at the Tropical Mouse House, I'll never really get the chance to see Rememwishes (Dont ask). However, one that Six Disk collection that Disney released (Which I must say is worth every cent of the $124.95 that it costs (Comes with a coffee table book and a extremely rare vinayl of the Musical Journey of Disneyland (Released back in 1955 I believe)

With the disk having the track for Forbidden Eye, I was already in love with it but then it has Country Bear Jamboree Holiday, HAUNTED MANSION HOLIDAY, Remember...Dreams Come True and Fantasmic....which basically made me weaker in my already weak knees as Im sick right now.

If you can track down a copy, definately get it.

But Remember is going to be the best fireworks show ever simply because of the music and of course, the unbelieveable Julie Andrews doing the narration.

A good photograph means knowing where to stand