Wishes...er, I mean...Remember...

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Wishes...er, I mean...Remember...

Post by Stduck » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:37 pm

Sounds awesome. I like it a lot.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:15 pm

Polar, your recording effort was FANTASTC!!
Thanks for sharing the new Remember.....Dreams Come True track. Kinda guessed you'd be the first to put this up :cool: I see the show often as I walk but have never heard the track clearly. Like the way eras, attractions, themes, & music have been blended. Adds to the
"Remember" very nicely. I've been watching many rehersals of the Block Party Parade over @ DCA & have enjoyed seeing it grow. Sometimes I've been asked to voluntEAR to dance with the Cast when the segement comes for all guests to come out & join in. Not many Cast around after 10 who want to join in.....or make a fool out themselves :eek: Has been fun. Really felt the 50th thrill arriving when The Line did an article on our Name Badges.
Now I can't wait to get my new badge.
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY DISNEY LAND :)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

MagliteL13
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by MagliteL13 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:15 pm

That's very interesting. I remember watching a video from the cast blast of a walk through of the show from the portal. Interesting to hear the entire thing--and most of Wishes! too. ;) I love Wishes and all (having seen it too many times), but it almost seemed like the explosions during the Wishes parts are the same time as ours. And now you can hear that annoying little girl all the time, too! Can't wait to make the trip over there. Thanks for the audio, that's much appreciated!

Guest: Where are the fireworks?
Me: [points up]

Chabobo
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Chabobo » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:24 pm

I WANT A NEW PARADE AND FIREWORKS!

no fair all we get is crappy cinderellabration with no fur.

hope youre soakin it up over there...

lets just pretend DAK never happend...

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:53 pm

Ahem...Disneyland is turning 50. Not Walt Disney World

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:12 pm

Don't feel we are "soaking it up", but I understand you. Some of our fire works show music is from FL. & on it goes. No offense to any other Disney Park....but Disney Land has a 50th birthday!! No other Disney Park does. :rolleyes: We in Anaheim are not real thrilled we MUST share our 50th with all parks. A cash cow is a cash cow....as we all realize. DLR will share but we know we are THE ORIGINAL :D: :)

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Chabobo
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Chabobo » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:52 pm

i know i know im just teasing. I think its great yall get all the goods and it is kinda silly that you have to share. This "happiest Cele. on Earth" isnt much for us over here except a fancy castle and soarin, which just starts to get me excited but leaves me hangin...

and oh how I HUNGER for a new day parade.... you can only share so many dreams........

mine are running close to Empty...

lets just pretend DAK never happend...

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:23 am

Chabobo wrote:This "happiest Cele. on Earth" isnt much for us over here except a fancy castle and soarin, which just starts to get me excited but leaves me hangin...
Knew you were jk :bouncemic Your Soarin is from Ca. correct? :confused: This always makes me laff. With ALL Disney's $$ & FL.'s beauty I could never figure out why our Soarin was exported. Read on SGT somewhere most WDW SGs don't realize the diff :rolleyes: Like your play on words - "hangin." :D: Very clever!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:32 am

Not sure where my post belongs. May fit here ;) Is poor Tink gonna get a new crash mattress for our 50th Birthday? Anyone heard? That old mattress & pile of blankets is absurd. Tink NEEDS a NEW Serta for the 50th :D:

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:05 pm

I've actually heard that it's a whole new system and she's going to fly a few times and actually go back up to the Matterhorn. If that's true then I don't think she need a crash mattress, I think she actually has brakes now.