East Coast Party Report

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

East Coast Party Report

Post by Zazu » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:10 pm

:piano: It was only a select few SGTers who showed up at Chevy's tonight to celebrate our millenial member. (That sounded dirty.)

We imbibed more than the recommended number of spirited concoctions for those soon to be driving, :cheers: so I won't reveal just who it was who danced the Watusi on the tabletop. Nor will I reveal which of us decided that the best way to tip our server was to flash them. :flasher: I *will* say that we need to meet somewhere else next time!

Sorry y'all missed it. We had a great time without you, and unanimously decided to do it again -- with or without a round number to celebrate.

:sgt:

Zazu

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: East Coast Party Report

Post by hhsrat » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:32 pm

I would have been there, but then I got extended, and remembered that I have to pack for a trip that I leave on tomorrow.

Notatourist
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Notatourist » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:28 am

Uh huh, a trip huh....you just didn't want to dance the watusi with us. :p

In all seriousness, it was a pleasure to meet you Zaz and Mrs. Zaz-we must do this again, because as we both know-Stupid Guests are everywhere!

I'm not a tourist cause I work there...

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:13 am

Glad to hear that it wasn't just Zazu and Mrs. Zazu, since the only people who showed up for the west coast party were the ones who showed up for the last one minus Zazu and Mrs. Zazu. We were sitting there going, gee I hope Zazu's not sitting there by himself. That was at the first place, don't remember a whole lot past that, so I'll let someone else report.

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:08 pm

D'oh! I forgot completely!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:24 pm

CBeilby wrote:D'oh! I forgot completely!
Sorry we missed you this time. We'll do it again after the Summer madness has finished (or maybe before, if we really need one).

I had seriously intended to post a reminder on Monday, but my computer crashed.

Both my main hard drive *and* the hard drive I used for backup died the same stinking day. What are the odds? (I don't know -- my computer is down and I can't calculate them!!!) New policy: *Three* current backups at all times.

Zazu