April 9th ! Official Opening of Space Mountain Mission 2 ! (Disneyland Paris)

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Manetoys
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: April 9th ! Official Opening of Space Mountain Mission 2 ! (Disneyland Paris)

Post by Manetoys » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:33 pm

I was actually glad Space Mountain doesn't have loops. It freaked me out enough as it is.

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: April 9th ! Official Opening of Space Mountain Mission 2 ! (Disneyland Paris)

Post by BirdMom » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 am

I got to ride the DLP Space while my friend and I were there in September. I'd heard it was rough from a couple of the DLR managers who'd visited before we did, and they were right. We got on pretty quickly - it was off season, so the line was only 5 minutes the first time we rode, but it would be worth waiting for an hour or two. I was scared. I don't think I've screamed that hard since the first time I rode Montezooma's Revenge at Knott's. The catapult, the inversions, the special effects - it's a great ride! Misson 2 is scary and over quickly, and it makes the Anaheim Space Mtn feel like a kiddie ride. Pretty awesome.

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]