Dumbest question ever asked at the Disney Store

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Crazyjenny1897
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Dumbest question ever asked at the Disney Store

Post by Crazyjenny1897 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:19 pm

I'm not sure if I qualify as a "Cast Member" now being a bastard step child of Disney by working at The Disney Store, but my FAVORITE stupid question would be a guest who looks you in the eye, fully aware of your shirt that says the name of the store and asks "Do you work here?" Uh, no lady, I just really like this denim shirt that went out of style when I was in 7th grade.....

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Dumbest question ever asked at the Disney Store

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:41 am

Crazyjenny1897 wrote: my FAVORITE stupid question would be a guest who looks you in the eye, fully aware of your shirt that says the name of the store and asks "Do you work here?" Uh, no lady, I just really like this denim shirt that went out of style when I was in 7th grade.....
May be THE DUMBEST Question but it's the one asked the most :duh: . Spring Break is upon us....OMG, here "THEY" come! Prepare for A+ stupidity in all areas. Spring Break did give me 3 nights of OT this wknd. Softens STUPIDY influx & strengthens my Partner's acct. ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleOriginalOne
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Dumbest question ever asked at the Disney Store

Post by LittleOriginalOne » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:26 pm

I've got to say the my favorite stupid question is, "Where's Fantasyland?" Holding the map where it's shaded in a pinky/purple color.

Now I don't know how many of you guys have been there but Fantasyland is pretty friggin' obvious! Just look at our costumes!!

[LEFT][font=Garamond]Kat[/font]