Message from new Owner

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Walt
Admin
Admin
Park: Uncle Walt's Insider
Department: All of them
Position: Head Honcho

Message from new Owner

Post by Walt » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:39 pm

To all who come to his happy website, welcome!

It is no secret that we at Uncle Walt's Insider have been fans of Stupid Guest Tricks for many years. It reminds us of our times working in the front lines of various public facing jobs. Well, I never did, but I can imagine how bad it was...actually I can't. That's why I really enjoyed lurking and reading these stories.

We will reveal more about our vision for SGT. To those loyal members of the SGT community, the forum will live on. We may archive many of the older posts to a read only format, but they will be available to go back enjoy over and over again.

Feel free to ask questions. Give us suggestions! Marty and myself have joined. X probably got lost hiding from security, again. Ub...I have nothing. No idea what he is doing. And the fan favorite, Harriett. You can learn more about her at your local grocery store where her picture and bio will be on the back of milk cartons.

Thank you.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Message from new Owner

Post by felinefan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Welcome, Walt and company! There was a post on here about a website where you enter a word or sentence, and it translates, re-translates, over and over again so many times, the result is interesting and amusing. If you could find that link, I'd be very happy. (I tend to be low maintenance.) :biggrin:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:50 pm

I, for one, welcome our new Uncle Walt's overlords. :biggrin:

Hope the plans, whatever, they are, can bring SGT back to life. I miss the Golden Age of SGT.
Last edited by BRWombat on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Near Philly
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Near Philly » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:02 pm

To all who come to this happy place, welcome !