Here's Your Sign: The Disney Saga

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Here's Your Sign: The Disney Saga

Post by IndyandMarion » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:20 am

Ok so my plan to move the topic failed. I just dont have the time nor the energy to do it.

But here's an interesting on that I found out while my girlfriend and I were vacationing at, well, Disney World.

Apparently a 49 year old man was taken to the hospital after recieving a head injury in the MK parking lot the other day. . .

What happened? He jumped off the parking tram after his stroller fell off.

I think "if you loose something from the tram, please wait until the next stop and notify the operator" might mean something. . .

A good photograph means knowing where to stand

head mouse
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by head mouse » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:04 pm

IndyandMarion wrote:Ok so my plan to move the topic failed. I just dont have the time nor the energy to do it.

But here's an interesting on that I found out while my girlfriend and I were vacationing at, well, Disney World.

Apparently a 49 year old man was taken to the hospital after recieving a head injury in the MK parking lot the other day. . .

I think "if you loose something from the tram, please wait until the next stop and notify the operator" might mean something. . .
LOL, Atleast his wife didn't try to follow behind him, while holding their child.

On behalf of the "GUEST" population of the world, I would like to apologize to all Cast Member's that have encountered a rude guest. We are working hard to weed out the ungrateful and replace them with buttons that don't work.

bpgstudios
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bpgstudios » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:22 pm

Ya know I was just talking to someone this morning about that. You know the first thing that they thought would be the reason? Stroller! This was speculation at 10:30am, before any information more than "Man fell off tram" was released. They are so predictable.

On a more somber note, I hope he's OK and doesn;t want to sue. On the other hand, he'll think next time before jumping from a moving vehicle.

"Where is 21?"
-Before 22?

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:27 pm

Well, its been rumored. But it looks like Disney has something to work with now in order to get a plot for that Parking Tram movie the company wanted to make. . . .

A good photograph means knowing where to stand

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:05 am

How long will it be before the parking lot trams have the side rails installed like the trams on the Backlot Tour ?

Ansem
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Ansem » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:06 am

IndyandMarion wrote:Ok so my plan to move the topic failed. I just dont have the time nor the energy to do it.

I don't see you for a week (GET BACK TO GMR QUICK!!!!) and you beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And another report says it was a camera... Either way, this is one stupid moron...

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:51 am

bpgstudios stated "he'll think next time before he jumps off a moving vechicle". :D:

Why do I doubt this? :rolleyes:

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:40 pm

darph nader wrote:bpgstudios stated "he'll think next time before he jumps off a moving vechicle". :D:

Why do I doubt this? :rolleyes:
Because you realize that this would require the capacity to LEARN, a capacity this person quite obviously lacks.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:18 pm

Syndrome wrote:Because you realize that this would require the capacity to LEARN, a capacity this person quite obviously lacks.
Smart people learn by others mistakes. Some only learn from their painful mistakes. The head injury may have been caused by his wife smacking it and repeating, "Don't jump off moving vehicles, don't jump off moving vehicles." A good mantra to remember.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

SpaceMagic
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by SpaceMagic » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:01 am

Dack48 wrote:SpaceMagic, are you an Innoventions Cast Member, or in Entertainment? I worked at Innoventions back in 2002 on the College Program! A LOT has changed from my days, but boy do you miss the vest after a while. Are Deidre and John Eric still working there?
Sorry for responding so late. I was finally in the mood for some SQT fun and came here. Yes, I work at Innoventions....note the icon and my profile... >_>;;

And diedrea still works here I don't know about john eric. Is he the gay one? =D If so, no. He was moved to schedules. And we're getting new costumes. Nice bowling green shirts ~_~;; I can't wait to post the pictures up. I love these vest!!

[font=Trebuchet MS][/font]Guest: Where's the University of Energy?
Vanessa: "..."

:duh: