More annoying: The parents or their children?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: More annoying: The parents or their children?

Post by ktulu » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:49 am

WOW! You can see boobies @ UO?

Just kidding, that is insane. I'd have taken the child and sent mom down the rapids w/o the boat.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:01 pm

It sounds like Loser Mom uses breastfeeding in the same way that some people use race, disabilities, etc. to justify outrageous behavior and to scream "Discrimination" at the drop of a hat. Too bad she is breeding...there's one set of genes that definitely needs to be out of the pool.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

APtink
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by APtink » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:31 pm

Putting a baby in the duffle bag has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard of someone doing. Where are parent's brains. The kid could have overheated or sufficated. Not to mention what could have happened to the child during the ride. It's good you caught them before the raft left the dock.

PirateGirl
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by PirateGirl » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:25 pm

How dare that mother endanger her child just so she could have a few minutes of thrill! :mad: She doesn't even deserve to be a mother! Sometimes, I just wonder what in the world God was thinking when he gave people like her children! It's bad enough the baby was still too small, but to stuff him in a duffel bag?! I can just see the next CSI episode. A mother arrested for suffocating her child in a duffel bag. (Cue CSI "Who Are You" theme song)

~Why is the rum always gone?

~Whoever said, "Dead men tell no tales" have obviosly never worked as a forensic investigator

~Savvy?

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:56 pm

PirateGirl wrote:How dare that mother endanger her child just so she could have a few minutes of thrill! :mad:
Super SG had thrills & endangered 9 months prior to this duffle bag event. :rolleyes: Just when I assume I've seen all the stupidity possible....along comes another topper. :mad:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Pinoy_Stitch_84
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Pinoy_Stitch_84 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:33 pm

It's painful to say this, but I had a mother tell me to stop talking to her after I told her that her daughter was too short to ride the ride. The daughter was 37 inches and the height requirement is 40 inches at the attraction I work at. The mother said that her daughter rode on Tower of Terror, which was probably a lie.

It hurts that she told me to stop talking, that she doesn't need to speak to a manager or need my help. When a coordinator came, the wicked mother told her that I should be re-trained, fired, and not be working there at all. She even said that I didn't tell them where she could wait for her husband and son who were on the ride. How could I when she wouldn't volunteer info on what she plans to do?

I can't believe she said all those horrible things to me all because her daughter was too short to ride. What a bad example! That lady was really huge so she probably wouldn't have fit in the seats anyway. And why do they hate it when I say the child is too short to ride? If they love their kids, wouldn't they respect the height requirements and the safety mesaures we take to protect the children? Appartently this lady doesn't care about her child. If she did, she wouldn't have said all those nasty things to me and lie to my manager about being a "terrible" and "untrained" Cast Member.

She needs to grow up and not get mad when safety is an issue. Imagine how she would've reacted if I let her daughter ride and her daugther died on the ride. I'd get terminated and go to prison for murder. She wouldn't have her daughter.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:43 am

WOW.That sounds exactly like the EVIL "mom" I encountered recently(see Heelies thread) It is either the same woman or they are teaching this technique in "Bad Parenting 101" :bikehit:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:39 am

As to the baby in the duffel back they tried to get undersized kids on the ride and the kids were made to wait with an adult. They then stormed the boat to get on after being told to wait and while other guests were loading in those spots. So why not avoid waiting while someone babysits the kids when you can shove Junior in a duffel bag and sneak the bigger toddlers on the ride.

They probably do not use car seats either. It is a mentality that seems to never end.

Parents are more annoying, yep yep.
I hate the parents who stand on the side instructing kids on rides. 1980 at Magic Mountain and a friend was shouting at her kid "Ring the bell" and the kid did not ring the bell as she was happy in the boat slowly floating along. At the end I almost wanted to ring the mother's Bells

Dramamama07
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Dramamama07 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:27 pm

They put the baby in a duffel bag? Seriously I have been annoyed by seeing what parents allow their children to do before but this is the first time I've actually been agast! Even if the child didn't die brain damage could have easily resulted! (Makes you wonder if the parents were ever transported vie duffel bag as babies...) How terrible!

That being said, I have witnessed my share of children being allowed to climb all over scenary (with clearly written signs that read "don't climb on rocks") and all over me! It happens nearly every trip that someone's child will lean on me, kick the backs of my legs, or step on my shoes (if it happens once I really don't care...but every step?), when I turn around to give the semi-apologetic "oops it looks like your kid is climbing on me" smile the parents just smiles at me like "oh it's cute he's kicking you". Hello! Please wrangle your children!

I don't know what's worse allowing your child to run around like a crazy person, or beating them half to death and cursing them for needing a nap! Some parents....

Pinoy_Stitch_84
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Pinoy_Stitch_84 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:09 am

DisneyMom, perhaps it was the same demon from hell who we experienced. Satan probably sent a demon to possess those women in order to test our faith and patience.

I've seen parents spank, yell, and hit their kids 'cause they wouldn't stand up straight to be measured. They even ask if it's necessary for the kids to be measured. Another stupid question.

Provocative
Arrogant
Raging
Estranged
Nutcases
Troublesome
Stupidity