Your Spiels

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:06 pm

Has anybody here mixed up their spiels. Sometimes, espically when I work a split shift Bandit, then Gangster I will say the first half of the Bandit spiel in Anubis, then switch to Gangster. It's something like this.

Lookie here, looks like we just hit the motherload. I reckon nobody move while I go get the goods. I do not think they'd notice a few extra bodies around here. If ya know what I mean.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:06 pm

I rarely do this one since the situation never really presents itself since it requires someone to ask something about the Roller Coaster part of the ride. To top this, it only works at Studio B (Entrance to Studio C).

Ladies and Gentlemen there seems to be some sort of confusion pertaining to some ride here at G-Force Records. Let me remind you that this is a recording studio and it is beyond me as to why anyone would believe there would be a a ride in the middle of a recording studio....I mean what's next? Dropping people down an elevator shaft at that Hollywood Tower Hotel across the street?

(Acording to the expanded "history" of G-Force Records, the recording studios is directly across Sunset Blvd. from the Hotel, provided these two actually exsisted in California)

A good photograph means knowing where to stand

aliceindisguse
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by aliceindisguse » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:19 am

coldfire409 wrote:Has anybody here mixed up their spiels.
OMG i do this all of the time... like when I haven't gotten enough sleep and as I'm floating by on a boat...... and all of a sudden I realize what I've just said....did you know that Prince Eric's palace looks kinda like the cottage of the seven dwarves? or that Aladin and Jasmine flew under the twinkling rose covered arches on their magical flight into neverland? Then of course there's when I'm at teacups and the exit gates have some how magically changed color and location because my mind just thinks hmmm the ride goes in circles I must be at Dumbo.... Sometimes I just think gosh I need a break....

Anyways my favorite speil to say is my exiting carrousel speil(I get laughs out of CM's and guests)

(long and drawn out)
You're ride aboard King Arthur Carrousel is ssssssslowllllllly coming to an end.....
Please.... Do NOT....Stand up....ooooooor dismount you're horses.......
Until the Carrousel has come to aaaaa full.........
And COM-PLETE..........
SSSSSSStop(carrousel stops)
(really quickly)
Once the carrousel has stopped you may stand up and dismount your horses.
Watch you steps then following the white arrows on the ground gallop on over to the nearest exit.
Have a magical morning/afternoon/evening here at Disneyland.

How many in your group?
all of us.

Stay behind the yellow line

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:22 pm

IndyandMarion wrote:This isn't mine but from a tram host:
As you exit, please watch your step. If you hit your head, watch your lanugage.
I believe that this one also pops up occasionally at Jungle, depending on the skipper. And when I worked the Haunted Shack at Knott's Berry Farm, we also stole it for going out of the second room to the courtyard with the pipeless water faucet. (Usually as "Please, watch your step and watch your head. If you miss your step or hit your head, watch your language...")

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:46 pm

stab in the heart guys, that's FROM the jungle cruise, watch you head and wathc your step as you exit the boat please watch your head, and watch your step, if you miss you step and hit you head, PLEASE watch your language, there are children, EVERYWHERE. oh and if it's not in the jungle OG it shouldn't be said on the twain, or on the columbia, it was very upsetting the other day to ride the comlumbia, and have an unnamed CM, use just about every blacklist joke i knew, the ones that really ought not be blacklist at that, be courteous big boats. Then agian it's be better if all the skippers actually followed the rules.

Gimme some soft serve!

Karnever
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler
Location: JungleCuise,Tiki,Big Thunder Mountain,Indy,Splash, Mansion,Twain,Columbia,Pooh

Post by Karnever » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:37 pm

hate to tell you something they have been telling jokes on the columbia for years they use to have a bunch of skippers that worked on the boats...also they tell jokes on the Canoes and the Keel Boats did also...

One of the Many Dave CMs

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:47 pm

I am thinking of transferring to the West Side, so I can be trained on Jungle Cruise and use their jokes.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Canoe30x
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Canoe30x » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:24 pm

The jokes on the jungle cruise and the canoes are really cool. This may be off-topic, but here's fan website that I like that has pretty much a complete list of all the jungle cruise and canoe jokes: http://www.geocities.com/christian_comp ... isneyjokes

"Enjoy the rest of your day here at the second happiest place on earth. Where's the happiest? The employee parking lot 15 minutes after closing"

kimpossible33
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by kimpossible33 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:20 pm

Um... whose baby is this? :stork:

Canoe30x
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Canoe30x » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:28 pm

ya, its got all those and more.

"Enjoy the rest of your day here at the second happiest place on earth. Where's the happiest? The employee parking lot 15 minutes after closing"