Did Anyone Get a Complaint...

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Did Anyone Get a Complaint...

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:07 pm

Cranbiz wrote:I'm not so sure about that. :p:
Well we could probably start a thread called "stoopid Government tricks" but most of the stuff couldn't be posted!!! (upon pain of disappearing!)

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Rob562
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Rob562 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:08 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:I can assure you that WDW is run MUCH better than DHS!!!
It took me a minute to figure out that you *weren't* talking about the recently-renamed WDW theme park with your acronym... :confused:

-Rob

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Rob562 wrote:It took me a minute to figure out that you *weren't* talking about the recently-renamed WDW theme park with your acronym... :confused:

-Rob
Yeah, I noticed it in another thread. Like a lot of acronyms, it seems WDW is not thinking about alternate meanings!! (hehe)

Cheshire Figment
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Cheshire Figment » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:47 am

Rob562 wrote:It took me a minute to figure out that you *weren't* talking about the recently-renamed WDW theme park with your acronym... :confused:
GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Yeah, I noticed it in another thread. Like a lot of acronyms, it seems WDW is not thinking about alternate meanings!! (hehe)
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:02 pm

Cheshire Figment wrote:Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Exactly! And since I see this almost on a daily basis, it just makes it that much more funny!!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:41 pm

Actually, hhsrat and I were talking about that the last time we met up. Decided that Disney just needs to take over the U.S. and call it done. I mean, they have enough money to buy most of it.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Actually, hhsrat and I were talking about that the last time we met up. Decided that Disney just needs to take over the U.S. and call it done. I mean, they have enough money to buy most of it.
But would you really want to inflict MiMs on every public transport in the entire country?

On the other hand most of our politicians could be replaced by AA figures and actually get more done. Come to think of it most could be replaced by the cardboard cutouts from dark rides and get more actual work done.

Randy

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:32 am

Randy B wrote:But would you really want to inflict MiMs on every public transport in the entire country?
MiMs could be a really cool system. In fact, it has some things that are great for a transit system. If that is what they want the buses to be, a transit system, they're quickly working toward it.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:31 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:MiMs could be a really cool system. In fact, it has some things that are great for a transit system. If that is what they want the buses to be, a transit system, they're quickly working toward it.
Nah, not going to happen.

MiMs will crash and burn on day one. Then we will see how well the "Disruption Recovery Plan" will work. I see little slips of paper telling you where to go as a wonderful alternative to radios and dispatchers.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Near Philly
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Near Philly » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:38 pm

Randy B wrote:On the other hand most of our politicians could be replaced by AA figures and actually get more done.
From a reader comment in an unofficial WDW guide about The Hall of Presidents:
".....for the first time I heard (George W.) Bush utter a completely coherent and understandable sentence. I found this part most unrealistic."