Oh no...my parents are SGs.

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Kwahati
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Oh no...my parents are SGs.

Post by Kwahati » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:06 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Touche. Of course, I think charter buses should have to park off property and have their people brought in on our buses... If I never saw another charter bus on property, I would rejoice. So that's how we fix that.
Honestly, you should suggest that. It's clear disney is trying to find any way possible to keep every one of a vacationer's tourist dollars on property. Part of that is "encouraging" people to stay in Disney resorts. Think about it: if there's one more stumbling block, one extra stop to transfer to Disney transportation, that's one more motivating factor to choose a Disney hotel! Disney could advertise: stay with us and you get "Direct" access to the parks! That could totally fly with managment!

Yo, it's one universal law but two sides to every story
Three strikes and you be in for life, manditory
Four MC's murdered in the last four years
I ain't tryin to be the fifth one, the millenium is here.
- Mos Def Mathematics

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:16 pm

leftcoaster wrote:Couldn't you swim ?
You... DON'T... want to do that...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Kwahati
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Kwahati » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:You... DON'T... want to do that...
Any particular reason? Is the water just nasty, or did somebody let their pet great white shark loose in there?

Yo, it's one universal law but two sides to every story
Three strikes and you be in for life, manditory
Four MC's murdered in the last four years
I ain't tryin to be the fifth one, the millenium is here.
- Mos Def Mathematics

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Kwahati wrote:Any particular reason? Is the water just nasty, or did somebody let their pet great white shark loose in there?
Alligators, the amoeba issue, but the most dangerous thing, SG's driving those sea racer boats.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:19 am

ktulu wrote:Alligators, the amoeba issue, but the most dangerous thing, SG's driving those sea racer boats.
Well, yes... all that, too...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:55 am

Kwahati wrote:Honestly, you should suggest that. It's clear disney is trying to find any way possible to keep every one of a vacationer's tourist dollars on property. Part of that is "encouraging" people to stay in Disney resorts. Think about it: if there's one more stumbling block, one extra stop to transfer to Disney transportation, that's one more motivating factor to choose a Disney hotel! Disney could advertise: stay with us and you get "Direct" access to the parks! That could totally fly with managment!
That's not going to happen either. WDW makes too much money on charter bus space rental. Those buses are not parking for free.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:27 am

Cranbiz wrote:That's not going to happen either. WDW makes too much money on charter bus space rental. Those buses are not parking for free.
And the charter drivers do NOT get free admission to the parks. I think I would hate being a charter driver coming to the Kingdom.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:39 am

Big Wallaby wrote:I think I would hate being a charter driver coming to the Kingdom.
They stay on the bus and suck down a pint of Jack.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:36 pm

hobie16 wrote:They stay on the bus and suck down a pint of Jack.
Or they raid darph's cooler when security refuses to let him in with it.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."