50th Name Tags

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: 50th Name Tags

Post by Main Streeter » Mon May 23, 2005 3:32 am

My gold 50th has a new life. Went to HP Team Center before my Sun. shift & CM said no real problem. She replaced the pin backing & told me to hold it tightly for 10 mins to set the glue. :rolleyes: Of course this is not as prestigious as S F Presidio brass pin with etched name in enamal coloring, but it was free!! :D: Tell us again MEng.....why are you leaving Golden Gate area to work for a cheap mouse? ;) :D: Suppose you'll complain about SOCAL water when you arrive :raccoon:
You NORCAL folk :biggrin:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon May 23, 2005 12:18 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Suppose you'll complain about SOCAL water when you arrive :raccoon:
Now why would he complain about SoCal water? Half of it's *from* NorCal! And it's not like they know what to do with it. :hottub:

Zazu

MEng85
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: INDY!!!!!! just moved to fullerton...bye bye Frisco

Post by MEng85 » Mon May 23, 2005 2:48 pm

Zazu wrote:Now why would he complain about SoCal water? Half of it's *from* NorCal! And it's not like they know what to do with it. :hottub:
lol because 1st its stolen water :D: :D: and 2nd the other half comes from the end of the colorado river... :cool: :D: worst of all they mix that fresh NOR CAL :D: mountain spring water with that end of the line colorado water creating some weird hybrid they like to think is water :D: :) ...its water sacrelege... and it taste really bad :D: :D: JMO though :rolleyes: :D: :hottub: <=====thats a cool smilie :D:

YES!!!!! im incorrigible...anymore questions????

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon May 23, 2005 7:17 pm

MEng85 wrote:...its water sacrelege... and it taste really bad :D: :D: JMO though :rolleyes: :D:
You think *that* tastes bad? You've obviously never visited Central Florida and tried ours!
:hottub: <=====thats a cool smilie :D:
Not as cool as if there were *two* smilies in the tub.

Ooo, look! Safe hottubbing: :jar: :jar:

Zazu

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed May 25, 2005 7:05 am

See Zasu, I KNEW he'd pull the water card. Just had a feeling this would be MEng's next agenda item ;) NORCALers are raised to insult our fresh, clean SOCAL water. Somethin' in their gene fabric :confused:
MEng85 wrote:lol because 1st its stolen water :D: :D: and 2nd the other half comes from the end of the colorado river... :cool: :D: worst of all they mix that fresh NOR CAL :D: mountain spring water with that end of the line colorado water creating some weird hybrid they like to think is water :D: :) ...its water sacrelege... and it taste really bad :D: :D: JMO though :rolleyes: :D: :hottub: <=====thats a cool smilie :D:
Wait a minute MEng, "water sacrelege?" Oh, this is a bit over the top :D: Too funny. SOCAL didn't originally steal your water. No way! Yes, San Fran's water is stolen! Dam Hetch Hetchy -1913. 43 to 25 vote. Your Mayor Phelan helped pilfer water to S F. plus he was paid to pilfer. :eek: Somethings never change. :mad: Code 90 days @ DL you'll be BEGGING us for some "end of the line Colorado River weird hybrid." You'll probably be 1st in the water line :D: I'll have my camera ready & post your grateful pic. :) ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LegoDan
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LegoDan » Sun May 29, 2005 11:29 pm

you think your nametags are cheap? Mine is made out of lego bricks and cheaply glued and then name comes out of one of those sticker label maker thingys. Well i guess the lego bricks are kinda useful and it is legoland. we get to put all kinds of lego bricks on themas long as our name is readable

"Some days it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers."