Sordid Sexual Encounters (Warning: Explicit Content!!)

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Sordid Sexual Encounters (Warning: Explicit Content!!)

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:04 am

PirateJohn wrote:Hey, when was the last time you knew a Disneyland CM who wasn't constantly horny? :D:
4 points ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Fantasia Ride
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Fantasia Ride » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:51 am

Hmm...
I was one of those kids in HM b4 I was a CM and that is where I received my very first BJ. As a CM, lets just say I am fond of fantasyland. I only had fun with a few other CM's...the guests are where most of my stories come from. It had to have been the costume or all that disney magic that just primed woman for sexual adventures at the happiest place on earth!

PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by PirateJohn » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:02 am

Main Streeter wrote:Wishes.....they do come true PirateJohn. :love:
Julie Andrews tells me so every night at 9:25

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:44 am

Fantasia Ride wrote:It had to have been the costume or all that disney magic that just primed woman for sexual adventures at the happiest place on earth!

The D L costume primed women?? :eek: The F L olive green pants with white shirt, red & yellow flower piping down the front created magic for you? :confused: No, I don't think so :D: Was pure luck!

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

undead cm
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by undead cm » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:18 am

I like to see minnie fucking goofy :D:

1team1dream
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by 1team1dream » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:49 am

Sweetums wrote:I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet! There's alot of illegal photos of cast members backstage doing 'Heaven knows what' that are in circulation. All it would take would be for someone to host the site. Does anyone remember how fast "Flash Mountain" became popular?
I can see it now...Jizzneyland, see why it's "The Happiest place on Earth"!
:twisted:

WLStephanie
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by WLStephanie » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:54 pm

Came across this news story today.

Seems to fit with this thread. Let's just not forward it to anybody in Marketing. :eek:

Exactly what kind of tourists do they want? Fri Jul 21, 9:49 AM ET

Fancy sex on a fishing boat? Then visit the Lake Balaton resort, say Hungary's authorities in a recently launched campaign aimed at attracting young people to its main lake resort.

The tourism authority is sending around an email with an internet link http://abalatoninyar.fw.hu/,(WARNING: THE LINK HAS SOME CARTOON NUDITY. ACTUAL "ACTIVITY" IS CONCEALED) leading viewers to a short cartoon film which features a young blonde woman having sex with a married man on a fishing boat on the lake.

The film, accompanied by a popular song from the 1980s, shows the tourist hiding his wedding ring while in bed with the woman. It also shows her wowing him after taking off her bra.

"The marketing campaign is aimed at selling Balaton as a travel destination primarily for the young generation," the tourism authority said in a statement.

Under communism Balaton was a popular tourist spot of Germans and east Europeans, but its popularity fell in the past few years as Hungarians choose to spend the summer abroad.

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:24 pm

What happens in Balaton stays in Balaton. ;)

Sioban
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Sioban » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:14 am

Main Streeter wrote:
The D L costume primed women?? :eek: The F L olive green pants with white shirt, red & yellow flower piping down the front created magic for you? :confused: No, I don't think so :D: Was pure luck!
What do you mean? Bavarian peasants don't do it for you???
:eek:

LOL ;)

ziggyfmt
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ziggyfmt » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:22 pm

My fiancee was a CPCM in Fantasyland and told me of some interesting sights she saw backstage involving some characters. One involves Pooh giving another CM a lap dance while on a break. Another incident involves Pooh walking up to a group of my fiancee and a few friends, slowly lifting one side of his shirt with one hand, raising his other hand to his "nipple" and running his finger in circles around it. Another lovely incident involves a very energetic Minnie and Goofy grinding each other right in front of a group of FL CMs. Interesting stuff goes on with those costumes! :p:

"Excuse me, do you work here?" No...I'm just making a fashion statement with this lovely shirt and nametag for the fun of it!:duh:
"What time is the 3 o'clock parade?":banghead:
Josh
Ex-Parade/Fantasmic!/TOTS Cast Member
:chernabog :skellingt