Page 2 of 2
Re: Gangnam Style
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:21 pm
by hobie16
[video=youtube;xhHufV9g4k4][/video]
Re: Gangnam Style
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 pm
by hobie16
[video=youtube;Aa4RLoG9234][/video]
Re: Gangnam Style
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:29 pm
by February
Wow. Just. Wow.
I can't imagine how much time it took to get all those costumes together. I mean, they even found a proper Guinan hat?!?
Hope everyone is well, have missed you all!
xoxoxoxo
bru
Re: Gangnam Style
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:54 pm
by BRWombat
Hi, Bru!!!
Back to the OT -- even if you've gotten tired of Gangnam Style and its imitators, I recommend this video. It's a band from California doing a jazzy acoustic version of the original song. They're all obviously talented musicians, and it works on a completely different level than the original and its spoofs:
[video=youtube_share;HmBByDQHJAA]
[/video]
Hat tip: Cracked.com
Re: Gangnam Style
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 pm
by hobie16
Very good. Reminds me of Pat Boone doing Metallica material.