Abusing Grandma on an Aircraft

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: Abusing Grandma on an Aircraft

Post by ktulu » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:For me? It wouldn't have been lying.

Of course, the fact that I don't mean I'm an airline pilot means nothing in this case, but he doesn't need to know that.
Either you got your private from the FAA or you are now riding the beam, either way, you didn't exactly give us the news my friend :)

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Aaaaaargh! ATTACKING a little old lady??????!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
What a tiny little peni........oooops, I mean, heart! :twisted:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Syndrome wrote:Heck, maybe I should told him I was a shrink, handed him one of my cards, and offered him a discounted rate for his obvious anger issues. Then I could have winked at him and said, "Anyone who attacks old ladies has some obvious issues with their mommy, eh?" :twisted:
Very good!!!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:48 pm

ktulu wrote:Either you got your private from the FAA or you are now riding the beam, either way, you didn't exactly give us the news my friend :)
The pilot thing where I had to land was from before my days at SGT. I don't have any certifications, but I did make it to solo. I've talked with enough pilots who say that makes me a pilot.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:59 am

???

Getting in an argument with a moron about the seat is like trying to teach the proverbial pig to sing.

Simply call the flight attendant, before take off, and say that the man is acting very agitated and seems to want an entire row of seats by himself, as he has spread out all his carry on equiptment, and seems to be doing something with all that stuff, and that you are very nervous that he appears to be very anti-social. Point out that when another passenger tried to set in the same row, he MADE her move. And also point out that when you or others look at him, he stares back and seems to be very aggressive.

You must word it right and appear to be very worried. Try and not crack a smile when saying this.

The flight might be slightly delayed while some other personnel help him with his seating and carry ons.

hehehehehe

make you government work for YOU!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:45 am

I would also add, "Are you sure he was screened carefully? I could be wrong, but I thought I saw something suspicious in is waistband/briefcase/whatever works." :twisted:

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:29 am

If only he had shown his true colors early on, that would have been such a lovely little episode. :twisted:

Sort of like the woman and kid (older one) who waltzed on a Southwest plane last, just before takeoff on one of Mr. Syndrome's flights, then demanded two seats together. People shuffled around and freed up the back row. Oh no, that wasn't good enough for her and she declared she WOULD NOT sit there and someone else WOULD move and give her a better row. The FA said, "Either sit down right now or you're not flying at all today." The woman refused and they hauled her butt off. The plane was delayed 20 mins. while they found and removed her luggage, but I think I would have been savoring every minute picturing her flipping out in the airport.

The funny thing is, dude yesterday must have sat there and stewed for the whole two hours. Okay, he chased Granny away. Baby got his extra empty seat. It's over and done with. Why attack her at the end of the flight? Probably went home and beat his wife.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:44 am

Syndrome wrote:The woman refused and they hauled her butt off. The plane was delayed 20 mins. while they found and removed her luggage, but I think I would have been savoring every minute picturing her flipping out in the airport.
Too bad they took her luggage off. Much better picture is her flipping out at the airport and then finding out her luggage went wherever she thought she had been going. I do, however, feel sorry for her kid, who was probably embarrassed as hell.
Syndrome wrote:Probably went home and beat his wife.
I'm going to take a moment and call "Not Funny" here because it's very possibly true.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 am

Big Wallaby wrote:
I'm going to take a moment and call "Not Funny" here because it's very possibly true.

Yeah- I'm going to even venture a little bit further and say that if he had one, I would more likely say that was probably true :(

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:02 pm

February wrote:Yeah- I'm going to even venture a little bit further and say that if he had one, I would more likely say that was probably true :(
So now my hope is that if that is the case and she is being abused, maybe we'll save her if she finds this site after a search for Southwest.